What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Okay we'll...

Dankbud134

Alright I am a indoor grower i had one venture with outdoor and was disappointed. So this year I'm looking to do some outdoor. I live around the Missouri Kansas region we usally get really nice summers with 70-90 climate. It's the first day of spring and I havent ordered my outdoor seeds and I was just wondered say in a week I order the seeds. Would that be the time to plant? Just really curious on what people could say and I was thinking about going just all Papaya and some other high grade outdoor strains. If someone who grows around where I live and grows differnt strains and has amazing results i sure would like to know ;).

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Hey Dank,
Not in your area but I grew two strain last year that did very well outdoors. Both were from Dutch Passion seeds, the Durban Poison and the Passion#1 both grew like weeds(pun intended)and took a lot of abuse from me and mother nature. You might also try the Afghani#1 from Nirvana seeds if you like the Indicas.Good luck and good growing!:cool:

Dankbud134

Yeah I was looking at Afghani#1. I also have a bunch of a freebies that I was just going to threw about 250-300 in the wild and come back at harvest time and hope for a little harvest. Just looking to experince what ourdoor has to offer ;). Thanks for the comment by the way.

nugsOFjustice

We are growing DP outdoors this year as well.

I have no idea how it does outdoors because we've never tried it outside yet.

The FLO strain from Dj Short grew well and produces quite a nice yield with pretty decent buds. Its a 60/40 sativa/indica and known as a 'super producer' and depending on where you live you can harvest it once in the last week of september and again in the end of october (so I hear). We just chopped them all down at once.

Godspeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts