What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She is in the new DNA and Mills brand of coco that comes with cork instead of perlite, seems pretty good so far.

Pro Headies

Veteran
What do you think the benefits of using cork over perlite is? DNA genetics branching out into coco and soil is pretty cool.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Pro!,
Sorry guy, my notifications were shut off on all my threads. I guess the bag says they have cork forests in the UK I think it was. Not totally sure though. Yeah, didn't know bout the coco or the soil.

oti$

What's up Bobbo! I love looking at the pics in this thread. I was seed shopping tonight and ran Across these. I remembered your thread so came back to have another look. Do you know which gsc cut was used in the cross? Anyway, I'm buying some based on your pics my man. You killed it:D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing thread as always Bobbo4200

love your pics and details

let me know when your free to test again
i got plenty of new stains waiting for a greenthumb like yours

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey thanks guy!, I love hearing that! I do try my hardest!

Hmmm, I wish I had more room! I could maybs see what I could this summer if it was a 5 or 6 pack, could be feminized-or could be regular. Doesn't matter to me.

I have two UKhem seeds going in veg right now, both are looking to be female though! UKhem #1, and UKhem #2-can't wait for these knockouts!

I'm going through an issue with my hand for a little while longer, but once I'm healed-it's back on wit the pic's haha! I'm so happy I purchased from you years back!, I love repping your gear!

Thanks again!

Trucksta

Holy shit that was one frosty lady damn bro you killed it.
What’s a good cookie out there I lost the one Otis gave me
Damn bro for real �� u killed it

Latest posts

Latest posts