What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Great frost Bobbo.

I've found the sift from these hybrids comes out milky white, when pressed it's like a block of desiccated coconut!

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Piff! Haha, nice! Awesome!, that sounds like a good idea bout now

Argh! I just tried a little of #2, a few seeds! I had a problem with when I was closing my tent, there was a small light leak I didn't catch for a bit... I ground up about 6-8 small nugs, and found 6-7 seeds. I'm sure there are more, she might be destined for the hash pile. Sorry guys. My buddy is coming home from Cali tomorrow, they had a Cup out there-but I plan to run some trim and maybe some of the testers to make bubble hash.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks OJD! I think the last pheno I posted, #2 turned out the best. I chopped her off the stems yesterday I think it was

the best 'cause you took her 74 days!

my cookies just keep getting danker up to 77 days so far. much better than 60 or 65.

first run OGKB 2.0 65 days chop

picture.php

OGKB 2.0 77 days

picture.php

pre-forum 77 days
picture.php

how many cuts did you save to run again?

Smoke report? any of it help you out of that chair?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Chunk!,
Nice shots! I am running 1, 2, and 3 again. I wasn't going to run any of them again, but probably should have taken another cut of #1. I think I will run #3 again though.

After a little cure, I ended up liking them more. Just took a couple rips of #1. You can feel it in your head quickly, then it will travel through the body. I wasn't too high at first, but she did seem to creep up on me-giving me a pretty good "what do I do with myself", or "what do I do first" feeling lol. After about 45ish, to an hour later you start to come down a little. Then it's mello out time, of course with something to eat

I finally ran some trim to make some Bubble Hash with a friend. Used a bunch of different strains, then added a few of what I had left of the testers 2, 3 ,4, 5. The OG Cookies dominated! Sweet, spicy, piney, earthy, OG taste for sure! Gives you that twinge if you get it up your nostrils, if you know what I mean. And not to mention it gets you ripped!, like one of the first times smoking again haha! This strain certainly puts out in the washing machine. I am probs gonna keep #3 around just for that reason.

Thanks for asking Chunk... I have actually been up out of the wheelchair for a couple months! I do use it at night to rest though, thanks again for asking!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Crop!

Thanks Piff! Hmm, I think I would have to say #1... With that being said, I actually was not able to get a cut off her this time around. I took cuts of #3 though, still waiting for them to root-but I will be pleased with her.

Thanks for the interest