What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG s1 x GSC + Chem D x GSC Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
That chemD x GSC had my eye from the get go and you have done her proud. Looks awesome.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here we have OG s1 x GSC pheno 3 at 71 days. She's done and seems to be the most cookie dominant in terms of looks. She was grown at the outside of the room which may explain the small buds but it could also be down to the cookie genetics. Either way yield is of no concern to me and this one looks like a keeper in terms of funk and resin content.

It has that really offensive OG funk and the resin is just stupid. Have a look in the bottom right corner of the last picture above, I've never seen such a high density of trichomes in one spot! I'll be running her again and grow her bigger to hopefully increase yield.

Peace

ForTheLove

Veteran
Stunning Piff! Beautiful examples of the two strains.
With your description of overly offensive og stank on the OG S1's, & that ultra tight kush nug structure, frost for days & black leaves, i think it would be her i'm liking the most.

Very much look forward to hearing the smoke reports on any of the phenos you found as they all look tasty.

PLR&£

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looking good Piff! Do the buds have a hint of purple looking? She kinda looks like my #1, #6. Has that aggressive funk, with the look of the cookies. I have another #1 already going in veg, another couple weeks and she'll be ready. Looking forward to running her again

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey piff,,,
they look lovely mate,,,,nice pics,,,,
great work piff,,s2:tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for the kind words everyone! These are indeed some of the prettiest plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing!

Do the buds have a hint of purple looking?

Hi Bobbo, hard to tell under all that resin, but looks similar to your description with the two tone purpley green buds. They're still drying so will report back with dried pics and smoke reports as soon as possible!

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here we have OG s1 x GSC pheno 6 @ 73 days. She looks the most OG like out of the bunch with a touch of cookies bringing out the colour.

She stinks of the LOUDEST OG funk imaginable. More OG than OG as I've mentioned before. Astringent fuelly tart OG funk. No lemons but a slight bitter sweetness in smell. I really hope this one tastes like it smells as it is that perfect OG aroma I crave. There's a similar smelling one in the Chem D hybrids though so I'm thinking it is the OG genes from within the cookie line showing themselves.

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My #6 doesn't look too purple, just hints once dried. My #1 looks more purple, but she went longer though. Just chopped my #1 today

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here we have OG s1 x GSC pheno 4 @ 73 days. This one is similar to the others in that the frost glaze is just ridiculous, but the aromas on this are more of a typical purple strain, reminiscent of DJ short lines I've run before such as Blueberry and Flo. There is definitely some OG funk in there but also a sweetish lavender purp aroma that I'm looking forward to. Cookiefam have claimed one of the cookie parents is an old line similar to Blueberry so maybe this is some of those genes coming out.

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Piff Rhys Jones

what a great update
let me get my sun glasses on as the frost on these girls could do some serious damage
wow man talk about super models
you got them throwing resin at you

chem d x gsc 3 looking delicous, and yeah these cookie x really seem to pass on that purple colour and resin content in x's

the OG x gsc 3, just wow
so much frost its a hash makers dream
she is covered everywhere
is def loking like a winner from over here as long as you dont mind the smaller yield
man i need to get popping a bunch of these myself
amazing work bro,very nice pics

OG x GSC pheno 6, again wow you got me drooling over here
sounds like there are definately a few winners by pictures alone
check out the frost on that 3rd pic you pointed out,its covered like you said
very nice work bro and i cant thank you enough for coming through with these testers
i sent out alot of packs and only some of you guys have come through for me

OG s1 x GSC pheno 4
some real dark colours in that girl
purple flavoured you say
i guess thats the gdp lineage they say is in the cookie mix

thanks for the great updates bro its made my day
you are in the tester club for sure, love your threads

you let me know whenever you got more space to test and il send a list of stuff for you to check out

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks ojd, it was a pleasure to test your work bro. Anytime! I'd definitely recommend you running a bunch of these yourself, there's some real fire in these crosses for sure.

Thanks everyone else, more phenos have come down and a few more are still finishing up, more pics to come!

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG s1 x GSC pheno 2 @ 74 days, another really funky OG dom plant, but with some cookie influences still. LOUD musky OG funk in smell with that extra cookie sweetness.

Similar to OG s1 number three in smells, but bigger yield. Absolutely stupid resin once again!

I tried to get a decent macro of the resin but unfortunately due to no tripod and shakey hands, this is all I could manage. You can tell it's completely saturated in trichomes and mostly bulbous trich heads rather than the stalks, so you know that frost is the good type!

Peace

Dog Star

Veteran
Looking nice those OG x Cookies,are those are sold in shop or this cross need to come yet?

All the best

DS

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here we have OG s1 x GSC pheno 1 at 75 days, the HARIBO pheno. Smells like super sweet candy sweets artificial fruit gum funk, absolutely beautiful smell.

The resin on this one is completely abundant, even on the big fan leaves as you can see in one of the pictures. The resin is also much stickier and more fragrant than some of the other phenos, so I have high hopes for this plant!

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man this shit looks unreal
nice work on these girls piff
so frosty and that flush looks so delicous i can taste it from here
some serious resin on these girls, a hash makers dream
i think il use your 3rd pic for my packaging of this new strain as i cant imagine a beter pic to use
sweet candy, artificial fruit gum pack sounds even beter than it looks
thanks again bro for the great show
it has been a pleasure to watch

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
No problem bro, any of the photos you want are yours, wait until you see the last of the Chem D phenos that are finishing up, oooooohweeeee!

Peace