What's new
  • Notice: We've just switched over our default theme so we can deliver a dark mode. Please note that both versions are currently in beta so you might notice a few small bugs. Please bear with us we're working on fixing them as fast as we can. Steven.

OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

J

johnhinkleyjr

the one im referring to was a straight alien pheno it was coated and stinky og. i did an alien clone a while back that was nice but not at all a keeper. mediocre smell intensity and nice but not crazy on resin either. do people like the wifia? or would you go with the fak

Coconutz

Alien is a landrace ghani and it seems to be dominant in most of the crosses.
Its extremely frosty on its own, so Id guess its a great match for the white if youre looking for frosty, but not for OG.
My favorite OG available in seed is Tahoe, but I dont know how many packs you would need to find something that resembles the clone at all...
I got these free GDP seeds OG thats Tahoe x OG male. No feedback on them yet, but thats another option

LAMBS-BREAD

Alien Technology is Afghani land-race to be specific. But Alien OG is a different strains from Cali Connection:
Tahoe OG x Alien Kush f1 (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien technology)

Alien Kush cross was done by OBS, Swerve used a male, that he pretended to be Alien Tech DOM.

J

johnhinkleyjr

thanks for the info. ill look into the fire alien kush from raskal then and ill check out info on tahoe

GSPfan

If youre looking for OG avoid alien crosses

Did you grow out a pack and had bad results? I grew out one bean of the wifi alien and it was killer. Maybe I just got lucky but judging by raskals other strains I dont think it was lucky at all.

Coconutz

I was thinking of running wifia when I couldnt source any wifi but most of the grows appear to not be what Im looking for - OG Fire doms.
The white and alien are pretty dominant in their crosses by all accounts. Even people who have popped 1000s of seeds.
Id still like to run them actually, but not for an OG dom plant

Pragma

I was thinking of running wifia when I couldnt source any wifi but most of the grows appear to not be what Im looking for - OG Fire doms.
The white and alien are pretty dominant in their crosses by all accounts. Even people who have popped 1000s of seeds.
Id still like to run them actually, but not for an OG dom plant

40-50% of wifi plants are fire dom from my experience.

J

johnhinkleyjr

how many of those beans you figure i gotta pop to come out with a crazy looking potent decent yielder on the wifi or the fak's. i figured a 22 pak of each should get me a winner.

Bmac1

I popped 2 WiFi seeds out of 7. Im just ending my second run and I still have mothers of both. I think I Will be narrowing it down to the #2 as my keeper but both phenos are very, fuelly/kushy/sour goodness in smell and taste and they hit nice too. #2 wins out on a bit more yield and frost.

Coconutz

I dont know anything about them.
It looks like its $9.99 for guaranteed shipping, but their shipping rates are outrageous.
I did a google and it looks like they are a new sponsor on another forum

B

beakermuppet

Thanx for the heads up man, was thinking of pullin the trigger.

Just wondering when there will be a restock?

Keep up the good work man!

Beaker

Coconutz

Stay far away from those 2 places guys.. Those are not real OGR beans.. Just a heads up... ~ogr

Thanks for poppin by, homie...
Did you see the ones still on the Sow Amazing Site? I hope those were real because I just popped some!
Any idea when some real WiFi or WhiteBubba will be getting dropped somewhere?