What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Anyone know where I can pickup a pack of these gems. Cannazon, gtaseedbank, Attitude are all outta stock. I'm either looking for Fire Alien Master or Fire Alien Strawberry in stock to purchase. Hope I don't gotta wait till the summer for another fresh drop of these.

I have only popped one Fire bx so far and it hermed. My Wifi just finished and it is sticky and stinky yumminess. I hope we get some more of his work to enjoy.

Cannavore

They probably still have them because they cost more....

Seedbay still has white urkle and for $30 cheaper

Coconutz

The old fem packs are $150 but they are the 11-13 fem seed packs
The wifi was 130 but only 7 seeds

Cannavore

Oh I didn't read that far about the seed numbers x_x

4 more for $30 ain't so bad but still more than what others charged for the 11pks

Cannavore

CC is supposedly getting a restock so maybe other places will too.

Gotta get Clarence on the case!

Coconutz

I feel dumb.

Dont feel bad homie!
Could be worse...
picture.php

I feel stoopid!

Pragma

Wifi is some great shit..
He is dropping some new seed lot pretty soon -somewhere- from what I've been hearing so keep an eye out..
Dunno about his other strains but It'd be worth it to wait and score yourself some wifi imho.

Coconutz

I want to replace my bubba clone and Im interested in ogr's white bubba and rd's corn bread. Hopefully the white bubbas are coming back...
They gave me a pack of corleon when I got those packs because there was a cc promotion. I was too ashamed to include it in the pic!
What had happened was I ordered OGR from the tude and they kept getting stolen by customs until they were out of stock!

J

johnhinkleyjr

thinking of getting the white strawberry or the fire alien strawberry and pondering choosing between the white fire alien og, or fire alien kush. i am also gonna pic up cc gear but am not sure which one to get. i want an og as outrageous as possible within the confines of being not over 9weeks and not being an insane finicky low yielder. i want high resin strong thc and lots of smell while still capable of producing. and i may get ccs alien og or the raskal og. i dont have any experience with most of these other than a clone of the fire from harborside and also the alien brought from a cl ad in pdx. h.h.s.c's fire was pretty nice but i think the hype mustve been a different pheno . it was really nice but not crazy. the alien was almost really good but lacked a frost layer so i imagine it was not the real deal or a mediocre selection. thoughts?

Latest posts

Latest posts