What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG means ... ?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Say what you want about his accent, or his consulting gigs. The man is a wealth of knowledge. From market trends to varietal sifting.

He openly shares his findings of his lifes work. Not many can say that.

Malato

I know it. I was just b.s'n .. it just seems like the mag has been a lil hostile past year or 2. myself included.. boxers etc are usually super nice ppl. tho

og= og

peace

Yep fighters are usually pretty chill. Generally avoid conflict when your peers are all trained killers. Plus if there are any arguments it's shut up and put on the gloves.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG means...
Old Guy
Old Gal
Old Grower
Original Ganja
Original Glue
Original Gangsta
Original Genes
Original Grower
Ocean Grown

Drewsif

Oriental grapes.. I think it's purple weed from China.. Never smoked it.. Probably just some hype like NL5

Wendull C.

Veteran
B real didnt name it.

It does not mean ocean grown.

It was just to differentiate og kush from other strains people were trying to pass off as og kush.
Back then the only name was kush. There was no og kush.

Just kush.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The OG that was added to Kush is simply an abbreviation of the word “Original”. Nothing more.

Mithridate

Shout out to Brother Nature hahaha

Ophidian:
-a retired wrestler
-of, relating to, or resembling snakes

Gynotikolobomassophile:

-It is someone who likes to nibble on womens' earlobes.
"My husband wouldn't stop nibbling my earlobes. I thinks he's a gynotikolobomassophile. " she said casually

I think we have it folks. Leave your lab coats at the door.