What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Thanks Guys!!! I always Get stoned during my Breaks here at work! Only around 5 more hours till lunch and then its time for the OG. I will be smokin some Bomb ass Schrom on first break in around 2 hours.... I cant wait!!! ~ograskal

G

Hi ograscal

Hi ograscal

Mercy!! That is some of the frostiest nugs I've seen in a wee spell.
Great looking budzz!
I have some ogersxheri coming... Can't wait to see that.
I am blown away by what I am sure will be some of the best kick ass meds, yet to come!
Happy Growing

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ograskal said:
The buds are dried on the Outside but still damp in the middle cuz the stems arent quite snappin yet. The buds will lay out for a few hours and then I will put them in the jars and OPen and clothes them for the next few days till the stems start snappin. Should be ready to smoke in around 3 days, right on time for my trip!! :woohoo:
hey there ograskal:)
if your buds are not bone dry do not jar them!
if you jar them now the moisture will just be drawn back outward from inside the buds.
this happens when you open/close as you describe (sweating)
but the buds arent dry enough and the excess moisture may/can/will cause mold to take over the buds.

whats the solution?

just toss em in a brown paper bag..........old timers trick! ;) lol
seriously you don't want them to turn to shit.
the brown bag final-dry/cure method makes for some awesome smokeing buds.

for rolling i actually prefer a brown bag cured bud. burns much better :kos: and not moldy :joint:

have a nice trip, friend, and enjoy them buds!! they came out great lookin!

G

Sweet nugs man...they look frosty as hell...

Can not wait till the smoke report!...

Kick ass as usual OGRASKEL

enjoy your trip!

Last edited:
G

dammm son looks fantastic dude killer grow as always my friend. ladies and gentle og kush

70s_PotHead

Yea I wouldnt toss it out of my bowl...... but man I dont know about smoken OG on my lunch break....still keeping my fingers crossed for a few sfv cuts so I can see for myself what all the hype is about :yummy:

70s :joint:

nycnoob

dang it nice Ograskal... you are always having crazy ass strains.... ecsd schrom and og kush... beautiful freakin nugs man!!! whats SFV stand for tho... sry im too much a noob :pointlaug ...

keep up the crazy ass work

ograskal

Veteran
ethereal said:
hey there ograskal:)
if your buds are not bone dry do not jar them!
if you jar them now the moisture will just be drawn back outward from inside the buds.
this happens when you open/close as you describe (sweating)
but the buds arent dry enough and the excess moisture may/can/will cause mold to take over the buds.

whats the solution?

just toss em in a brown paper bag..........old timers trick! ;) lol
seriously you don't want them to turn to shit.
the brown bag final-dry/cure method makes for some awesome smokeing buds.

for rolling i actually prefer a brown bag cured bud. burns much better :kos: and not moldy :joint:

have a nice trip, friend, and enjoy them buds!! they came out great lookin!
Thanks for your tip bro. I definately wont be gettin any mold on these buds, Ive been drying and curing Buds for years now and i've never gotten mold !! We all have our own techniques And I like mine. I dont leave the buds in the jar long enough to get mold and they are almost completely dried when i throw them in, I just keep them in there long enough for some moisture to come back to the outside of the bud and then i take them back out and let them sit out for another few hours till they dry back up and then i repeat this process until the point were all the stems are snapping. This is the process i use when i need to have smokeable bud in a week!! Try it, it works great and the smoke is nice and smoothe!! Thanks for your tip bro! ~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
A few of you have asked me how can they tell if they have the SFV cut or the Abusive cut So Heres some comparison shots of the SFV OGK and the Abusive OGK............. bud shots at around 8 weeks flower!! They look the same to me in veg but different in flower!!! Enjoy!! ~ograskal

Here is the Abusive cut:

And now the SFV cut:

Both are Dank and Nice and Potent!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts