What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ok here is og/bubba from seed at day 25 of flower and light is still 400w mh as I am still waiting on my hps shipment.

I am sorry ograskal for hijacking yer thread and getting the hps vs mh going. I was actually only showing pics and explaining what I used not asking which is better.

I also got a herijuana at 25 days from seed

and a very dank tight bud from friend, no idea what it is.

I gotta tell ya the herijuana is really picking up cola steam.
The og/bubba is starting to slowly add the beef but not near as quick as the other 2.
BTW this is my first grow ever and I am doing it in a c24 cabinet, I have been using this site regularly for tidbits of info.

Thx to everyone who has contributed info on this board , I am now going to be supplying myself personal medicinal herbs and getting out of the "PSTTT , got any smoke???" racket. :woohoo:

So here a nice big :joint: to everyone out there.

Any info on quirks to look out for with og/bubba in the final flowering weeks will be greatly appreciated.

og/bubba-- top left, grogg????( please help identify this bastard bud of mine)-- right, herijuana-- bottom left

ograskal

Veteran
Ok fellas, here is the SFV OGK at day 57 flower......She is NIce and stinky and I will be choppin her down Tommorow. I know its early but i need herb in a week for a trip I'm taking. Its either this OGK or a Sour D thats at day 57 as well. This one seems more furhter along...Enjoy! ~ograskal

Last edited:

kushedout

That's fuckin sick ograskal!

Every single strain you've grown has ended up looking like picture perfect marijuana at it's finest. After seeing this all I can say is major props bro. It shows how much skill you have when you can get kush to yield like that. Bravo!

G

that is a friggin cenetrfold

that is a friggin cenetrfold

Boy that would make a 1 week trip much more trippable :) Nice touch ograskal.

That is a dream cola for sure. Please keep us up to date on the chop, macro that baseball bat for a gooey shot.

JDOG6000

Veteran
All I can say is, I hope mine look like that!
Those buds are killer bro.
Sorry for the lame arguing on your thread.

G

very, very impressive raskal.. your pics have always been impressive.. doesnt look early to me, looks done! inspirational

ograskal

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone!!! This OGK is now Chopped and Hanging!! I still have another one that i will let go for at least 65 days for comparison! Will also be throwing 3 more in flowering Prolly Tommorow! Cant get enough of the OG!! Its nice and potent even at 60 days so I'm sure this 57 day lady will do the job!!!

Ocean Grown Kush?????...... I always thought it was the Original Ganster???

So lets see....We have,

Original Gangster
Ocean Grown
Over God
Over Grow!!!!

What Else???

Lol!!! ~ograskal

LOL!!!

ograskal

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
Sorry for the lame arguing on your thread.
No big deal Bro.....I dont mind a nice healthy debate once in awhile especially if its about the KUSH...Just dont want this thread to get closed!! Peace.~ograskal

G

the real name is in fact ocean grown..

how would you compare OG to bubba?

G

great pics ograskal :canabis: I just had to put those up for potm. Best of luck

guerilla

the lorax said:
the real name is in fact ocean grown..

how would you compare OG to bubba?
TRUE...TRUE^^^ Either way.. that sfv looks SPECTACULAR!!! great job ogiskal... Ill be posting mine of the same cut... I hope mine yeilds that well!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

oh yeah lorax... I have ALOT of experience with both strains(as im sure most californians do). In my opinion(whatever you take it for)og will beat out bubba any day of the week in FLAT OUT potency(most potent erb ive encountered). Otherwise.. its mostly preference. Id say pre 98 bubbas' legs will match a good og. Other than that... If its true og vs. true bubba; Og in my opinion all day. I had one friend completely pass out from a fat milky bong rip... and this guy is no rooke!! I like the taste and smooth properties of bubba, but they never compensate for the punch of og.

G

ograskal said:
Ok fellas, here is the SFV OGK at day 57 flower......She is NIce and stinky and I will be choppin her down Tommorow. I know its early but i need herb in a week for a trip I'm taking. Its either this OGK or a Sour D thats at day 57 as well. This one seems more furhter along...Enjoy! ~ograskal

thanks for the Update and pics bro....Your Flowers look amazing homie......Perfection!...Great job and thanks for sharing!

G

hell yeah bro now thats what im tlaking about... my ogs are just veggin along once this current flower is over man i am putting them in there. dude hella yeild bro hella yeild.. you amke them bitches work for you just right my friend killa pics too.

Nspecta

Veteran
ChemDawg '06 #4...@...67dayz...

ChemDawg '06 #4...@...67dayz...

OGK lookin' great ograskal...as per tha usual...

Here's a shot o' tha '06 ChemDawg #4...@Harvest...67dayz...now fer tha REAL test. :canabis:

10092P1050911_copy.JPG

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
frosty and colorful -- looking forward to the smoke-report

frosty and colorful -- looking forward to the smoke-report

she really came out lookin every bit the winner NspectaG :jump:
do keep us posted on how you digged the smoke...i hear the chem family are sum real lung-bustaz

Ps. i do believe you have the nicest to look at gall. on the site. thats no lie man...wikid work bro just wikid....:yes::yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts