What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Auto Urban Legends

NeDank

It's sitting at about 30" tall. That isn't too big but more average now a days. Plus it's in a 5 gallon pot

H.Marks

Those fabric pots look like they need a wash next run. Newb here as well... your plant looks a little stressed!

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
It's sitting at about 30" tall. That isn't too big but more average now a days. Plus it's in a 5 gallon pot
Yeah, sure. But i mean the long vegi phase!? Normal Autos are flowering after ~20 days, this is why i asked... ;)

H.Marks

Its just about learning here like me.

Autos flowering at -20 days? What setup you got dude... for me its 5 < 6+ weeks...

H.Marks

I think your plants could be better....cleanliness...clean substrate whatever it is geez I see a lot of green on the soil..

Auto flower at -20 days with your setup forget it...

Actually auto flwer at less than 20 days give a break bro. What planet you on dude...

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
My actual auto showed first flowers after 22 days and ist now after 30 days in flowering phase. 30 days should be normal for most autos to flower, you can read that from every breeder and this is my experience too. This is why i asked if this strain here is a super auto(which are vegitating longer). ;)

For your second post #27; i don't understand a word!? :thinking:Where do you see green here on the soil!? 🧐

bibi40

I do lollypop too , 1/3 seems good ,
from my side i clean up every grow that seems to flowering less than the upper sites , more about my feeling rather a precise size ,
hope it helps ...

H.Marks

Yes they do need a washing, your plants look very nice!
Hi, probably my eyes but this one seems to have like mold or something, must be the stuff you use.

I had a bit too much to drink last night so I was probably a bit strong, apologies.

I just thought with the plants being so young it might be bad for them.

Have a great day.

soil.JPG

NeDank

Not sure how "dwarf" anybody can expect this strain to be considering mine are 38" and 27" tall

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Newbs need humility, shutting their mouth watching and learning. Not criticising others with much more experience.

And when you watch autos growing indoor, you need to consider ALSO the light schedule used to estimate the size.

Nice grow Nedank ! Thanks for sharing.

NeDank

The other strain I was growing ended up male so the smaller og kush auto now has 3 lights just like her big sister. Both plants have 2 3000k and 1 6500k 55w lights.

Day 71

Slowly working at defoliation so there isn't as much to trim at harvest.

100_1172.JPG
100_1173.JPG
100_1174.JPG
100_1175.JPG