What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush 4 Way: SFV, Ghost, King Louis XIII, Inner-Chi

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"SFV OG" (SubLBC's cut)
This one was different for sure, not the original SFV OG I was hoping for but I guess this is unique in its own way. Has a very earthy chocolate type of smell with maybe a faint OG profile in the background. Has a pretty nice high to it but no flavor really yet when smoked (only a few days of cure though), has a pleasant hybrid type of effect. This cut is not a keeper in my opinion unless some flavor comes out in cure, I dont think I will be giving her a second run as of now but fun to grow out once.

fetch?photoid=18094262.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094265.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094261.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094267.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094268.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094269.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inner-Chi OG (kingklonebrand)
This cut has a classic piney OG type of profile, with more on the lemon/citrus and fuel side. The high is very enjoyable and well balanced, you get stoned but you dont get the heavy couch lock and can still get stuff done, creative cerebral effect as well as stoned feeling, great daytime smoke but if you smoke too much or all day long it will still help put you to sleep later on. This cut is a keeper in my garden (this was my 4th run with her).

fetch?photoid=18094273.jpg
fetch?photoid=18094274.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094275.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094276.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094271.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094272.jpg

fetch?photoid=18094270.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
Beautiful! High end organic OG. One of the best personal grows I have seen… Consistent 🔥

​​​​​​-DD :joint:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I’ve grown that entire lineup A few years ago from the same source aka All Star Clones from Los Angeles … I didn’t keep any of his OGz … to me none of them had intense flavor and were more like S1’s of the originals … I’ve even grown his all star OG aka Skywalker OG and it was a watered down version … I was looking for anything resembling the Tahoe OG from Progressive Options of LA… nothing in the All Star menu was half as good as the real Tahoe… none of this OGz have that Trident 3 leaf leathery trait …that’s how u distinguished Cali Con OGz from the actual cuts that are rare as hell these days… due to most of them dudding out…

Desert Dan

Veteran
I’ve grown that entire lineup A few years ago from the same source aka All Star Clones from Los Angeles … I didn’t keep any of his OGz … to me none of them had intense flavor and were more like S1’s of the originals … I’ve even grown his all star OG aka Skywalker OG and it was a watered down version … I was looking for anything resembling the Tahoe OG from Progressive Options of LA… nothing in the All Star menu was half as good as the real Tahoe… none of this OGz have that Trident 3 leaf leathery trait …that’s how u distinguished Cali Con OGz from the actual cuts that are rare as hell these days… due to most of them dudding out…

I feel like most of the OG cuts are not that lip smacking palate staining flavor I remember… I ran the PO Tahoe not to long back and it was nice, but not what I remember. I’ve ran SFV, Loompa, and Tahoe side by side but I only kept Loompa.

I have high hopes for Bodhi’s Pinesoul cut I’ll be flowering out next round…

If most of these old OG cuts don’t have HPLVD, then most of my girlfriends from high school don’t have HPV. Can we dip cuts in Guardasil???

-DD :D

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The total haul in jars curing. Top to bottom: Ghost, King Louis XIII, Inner-Chi, and "SFV".

Nice run! that's a pretty nice stash there.

The OG cuts I run still have all the flavor that they ever did.

come taste them if you are curious at the regen conf in Maine next week.

I'll be holding an OG smoke off there with a taste test of Josh d, '92, HPK, Headband, SFV, Ghost, Platinum, Face off, 91/SKVA, ECSD and Chaco's hybrid Sour Valley.

Desert Dan

Veteran

I'll be holding an OG smoke off there with a taste test of Josh d, '92, HPK, Headband, SFV, Ghost, Platinum, Face off, 91/SKVA, ECSD and Chaco's hybrid Sour Valley.

Ya Chunk!!! Glad to see you posting! Which do you think is the palate stainer?

-DD

Happy Times

Oh nice, definitely curious what the fan fave is coming out of that

Desert Dan

Veteran
Resin roach for days :joint:

Can I smoke your toothbrush? Sure it has more terps than anything I can buy at the dispo :bow:

Which headband? Is the 92 different than the JoshD?

-DD