What's new

~*OFFICIAL 2006 CUP CALENDAR*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Renda

Man I sure hope that I will be able to attend! This cup sounds like it's going to be a BLAST!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

G

Guinea Pig does that mean you won a cup last year? Or did you make the ones this year?

G

You all ready there Baccas? Coming up quick. Can you take me up there for a nice view like your pic? I haven't been above Dam Square before looks cool.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Sooon......:woohoo: Chucky my brother we'll smoke sum of yours then, I might smuggle sum if I have the guts to do it, problems with customs in the past...just made a reservation for a single room @ Hotel Utopia (upstairs of Coffeeshop Utopia) and today I have to book the flights...:woohoo: see ya soon all...

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I am, not to the cup but to have a meeting with friends, hope to see many of you there so we can have a nice talk and share some memories, good and bad ones...much love.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
You're still coming? Hmm might be an idea to get a refund on the tickets but still come to meet friends :chin:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i not goin now to far for me to go and not attend the cup i would like to meet you peeps but mabee next year we can all meet in the dam and have a big smokeout of our own

G

I got your mobile Farmer so i'll hit you up when i get there. Fins really pulled it off with the hockey gold medal. Only listened to in on the net feed so didn't get to see it. Maybe i'll see if its on skysports. Let me know if you will be around alex would like to chat and smoke a spliff. Take it as easy as you can these days mates.
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts