What's new

NYC Diesel about half done

G

Here are three NYC Diesel plants that are still a few weeks out from harvest. I love the massive colas developing

649CIMG0033.JPG

649CIMG0028.JPG

Should be finished by the middle of next month.

Tex

G

I TOLD YOU :) You should have a two foot main cola and about the size of a 2-liter coke bottle round, from my keeper. Awesome plant she is and wait till you smoke her. Very good stuff.
Awesome Job like the rest. Take care

G

I super cropped all three and they would spread out fo a bit and then head verticle again. but it just keeps fillin in and gettin super meaty.

The smell is killer and some othose center colas are bigger than a 2 liter bottle and about 26"-28" long

This would be an awesome outdoor, no restrictions grow. It would be a monster Diesel tree.

I love it

Tex

G

Lolllllllll, I told you to watch out. Glad you like her, and i would guess she does well outside also. Have fun and glad she did well for you.
Later

G

Many thanks my brutha BG

A full run of this shit would be insane

Tex

G

Well get ready to be insane, becasue it's about to happen. Here are 33 NYCD clones and one Strawberry Cough clone and two Blackberry Widow clones. Full to the brim. I'm going to be insane in about 80 days. :)

63NYCD_8-28_Clones-med.JPG

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Re: NYC Diesel about half done

Texas Kid said:
Here are three NYC Diesel plants that are still a few weeks out from harvest. I love the massive colas developing

Should be finished by the middle of next month.

Tex

Beutiful plants, Tex.

Are you going to let those girls do there thang while your in paradise? or chop em early?

bartender187

G

I couldn't bring myself to chop them early. So, they are going to run right on through till I get back

Tex

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
wow
Texas Kid

nice NYCD you got there.

never try NYCD. but i got some buddahs sisters growing. plan on geting that soon to.

peace

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Texas Kid said:
I couldn't bring myself to chop them early. So, they are going to run right on through till I get back

Tex

Good Man ...Texas....I wouldn't like to see a big, fat plant's like that chopped down early. Wait until they're ripe, and you'll be rewaded for your patience.

:wave:

Last edited:

PNW_grown

Veteran
NYCD is the bomb, i have the tangerine pheno, and it is a overowering tangerine/orange smell. The stems on these bad boys, or girls, i should say, are sticky to the touch... Mine arent budding yet, but i hope for something close to texas kids colas...

2376new-_GETTING_HUGE_-med.JPG

2376new-_me_inside_of_NYCD_s-med.JPG

2376new-_garden_2_NYCD_clones_8-11_ft_tall-med.JPG

G

First of all, big hats off to Tex. Keep up the great job, brotha'. They're looking P H A T.

Lastly, holy fuck PNW... :eek:

I <3 NYCD

Latest posts

Latest posts