What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Now available?

G

guest3854

KJ , yeep , we'll have stock at SBay in about 4 weeks , starting with our Blue Sonja G3 .
Other varieties will follow ...

Good to have a new member around , hope to see more of yas .
Steele

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
congrats steel..good to see you up on the bay...you just made my financial situation even worse. LOL
peace
Chefboy

G

guest3854

ChefBoy , your investment in any GrindHouse selection will pay off in tha end , just gotta ante up a little bit . Thanks for your consideration in using our gear in your grow .

Steele

KindBudKid

Steel Glad to see GringHouse coming to Seedbay. Anyword on when some of your SourBubble offering will be available? Keep up the good work.

G

guest3854

KindBud , you'll see Sour Bubble in about 3 months . They are being pollinated as we speak ..... 5 PHAT girls , there'll be plenty of SB fer folks .

Steele

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
ah man. i got to tighten up an save up some dough. i want to join the fleet and have some grindhouse in my room. i love having different flavs and your offerings seem to fit the bill. also, one of the most important benefits i believe is having you around to guide us along. i love that about rez gear and im sure your gear will please equally. that is awesome.

Z

zoolander

I'm waiting with money in hand Steel, Bring it on :wave: :headbange Swamp, what up brother?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess Steel has created a savings trend $$.....congrats on your venture and addition to the Bay...DD

G

guest3854

Thanks fer tha support fellas . Your confidence in us and our selections means more than I can say . We'll have Blue Sonja G3 beans in stock VERY soon ........

Steele

guineapig

Veteran
I need strains like a zombie needs brains......

Can't wait until these hit the bay.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

guest3854

Hey Art , I know I said soon in April , I figured I'd just wait 'till tha Sour Bubble BX1 1IX was done . Hoping to have 'em listed in tha next week er two .

GP , thanks for your support as well . I'm hoping that this next wave will be enough to satisfy tha Sour Bubble demand and fer folks looking fer that real QUALITY high , our Sonja G3 and Ultra Sonja (untested cross in limited quantities , UK Cheese X Sonja males) will be there .

Tha males being used fer our Prophet , Ultra Sonja and 5150 & DT (more info on tha last two crosses later) will all be from our Tang Tang line . Expect a sativa architecture
and longer flowering times . These will be ready in approx. 3 months , still beefing up tha males .

Thanks y'all ,
Steele

O

olddrifter66

Steele, do you have any plans or the ability to release any Lifesaver?

Latest posts

Latest posts