What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not sure where to post this. what mistakes are you making raising pets? My dogs are fighting im very stressed and sad 😥

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolandomota

Veteran
I'm not afraid of no fool i will eat a dog for dinner like in china!...like I said check mate theirs no double check ....check mate

H e d g e

@rolandomota.. I randomly met a dog behaviouralist in the local park that was trained by Cesar Milan. Had no money so she let me pay in weed, apparently all the best dog trainers are tokers.
If you look on his website you can probably find someone nearby you that’s been trained by him, the advice I got was really good.

harvestreaper

Veteran
is it possible to seperate the dogs when you leave them alone ?or do they still fight in front of you ? if you have purebred pitbulls the instinct to fight can be very strong sometimes it does not show til the dogs reach maturity 2 or 3 years and then its permanant and reason why most pitbulls are kept seperate ,if a dog descend from fighters there nothing strange or odd with him/her at all if they want to fight ,,, now if they a birdog and they want to fight could indicate mental issues ,,nothing worse than losing one or both of your dogs to a fight ,imo pit bull breeders should make this very clear to people buying there dogs ,,,,,,all purebred american pitbulls originate from english or irish pitbulls its all on record in the pedigrees

comfy markoth

What did you really want out of this thread?

You don't want anyone to say anything you don't like and when they do you start threatening people??

1664681479871.png

Ca++

@ca÷÷ you're guilty of a violation of the ic mag rules and regulations......etcetera etc....
Other people have put pics of dogs up. Why is it mine that's a problem. That is what they are for. Perfectly legal dog fighting. It's deep in the roots of some countries cultures, which is why these dogs are bred. This is what they are for. Not putting in booties and carrying in your handbag.

funkyhorse

His name is Tigerzinho, he was the smallest of all brothers.
He is 20 kgs dog, mom was a pure pitbull like the ones in the first page, the little brown ones
Tigerzinho.jpeg

They love to fight, it is in their blood
They attack to kill, it is stronger than him. A cat would last him 20 seconds at most
Lizard is 1,5 meter tall from head to tail, the snake is about same size. They commited the mistake of sneaking in the fenced garden. I am not happy about it, but he cant help it. It is pure instinct. They are not for everybody
lagarto (2).jpeg
falsa yarara.jpeg

iTarzan

That American pitbull wiki page gave me a headache. It did finally get to American Staffordshire terrier. It did state "The UKC dogs and the AmStaff are generally heavier and more robust and bulky than the ADBA American Pit Bull Terrier dogs."

"According to the American Kennel Club, these dogs are "smart, confident, good-natured companions. Their courage is proverbial. A responsibly bred, well-socialized AmStaff is a loyal, trustworthy friend to the end."

So in short an AmStaff is friendly, loves cats and children and will kick the ass of any American Pitbull Terrier that attempt to hurt his cat buddies. Being a farm dog it would probably go after that llizard, snake and a feral cat trying to get the chickens.

American Staffordshire Terriers are one of the best dogs on the planet.

One time 2 coyotes tried to get Tumbleweed (his cat buddy). Duke mauled the first one in the yard and out of nowhere another coyote came from the cornfield and bit him on his ass. He let the one go and flipped around and grabbed the second one by his tail. The first one ran into the cornfield. The second one tried to get in the corn but Duke had his tail in a death grip. It turned around and bit him on the top of his head. His tail became free and he ran in the cornfield. Duke ran in and the fight sounds were crazy sounding. I thought they both might get him because coyotes are crazy fast. Faster than any dog. Faster than greyhounds. They can jump higher than cats. They can run up walls and fences like nothing you have ever seen.
After 10 minutes the coyotes were making high pitched yipping sounds, sounds that made me think they were losing. Dukes growls were vicious sounding. I never heard him like that. It sounded like some kind of horror movie wolverine growls. Then it stopped and he came out of the cornfield covered in blood but all happy and wiggling like it was the most fun ever. He ended up with 20 stitches in his head and 12 in his ass. I never saw the coyotes again. I know the one that got mauled had a bad leg and the other had a bent tail for sure.
Tumbleweed was fine and lived to be 20 years old. Duke only made it to 10 years old because he got cancer.

Now I have a rat terrier. He hates cats and is afraid of mice. The shame of it all. Afraid of mice.

How did this thread become a fight? WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts