What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

enter sandman

- are all wars - religious wars? -

No...I personally don't believe so. Religion has been so ingrained into cultures and society that you can - if you try hard enough - connect a particular religion to wars or just about everything. There are many wars that have been solely about religion I guess. Religion has always created division and sometimes the opposite. A particular religion of a group of people will be also their culture and tradition - things that differentiate them from everyone else. That in and of itself will naturally create conflict when another group of people with a different religion comes into contact with each other.

I personally don't subscribe to any religion. I was raised as an extreme Baptist in the Southern USA but have long since abandoned that belief. I believe in a God or Prime Creator although that is as far as I go. My religion is to do no evil and do unto others as you'd have done unto you.

I think organized religion has done great damage to our planet. It's done some good ,yeah, but it has also done bad.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
No...I personally don't believe so. Religion has been so ingrained into cultures and society that you can - if you try hard enough - connect a particular religion to wars or just about everything. There are many wars that have been solely about religion I guess. Religion has always created division and sometimes the opposite. A particular religion of a group of people will be also their culture and tradition - things that differentiate them from everyone else. That in and of itself will naturally create conflict when another group of people with a different religion comes into contact with each other.

I personally don't subscribe to any religion. I was raised as an extreme Baptist in the Southern USA but have long since abandoned that belief. I believe in a God or Prime Creator although that is as far as I go. My religion is to do no evil and do unto others as you'd have done unto you.

I think organized religion has done great damage to our planet. it's done some good ,yeah, but it has also done bad.
You don't need religion to have a conscience. You were born with it :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

- can't see much in that link - other than someone bad-mouthing something that they haven't even explored - he/she is not even attempting to de-bunk any of the claims - so all they can do is to call it 'some far-right theory' -

- what it does say that is correct is: 'Make Up Your Own Mind' - about it - if there was no concern/obvious proof surrounding - The Kalergi Plan - it wouldn't be an issue - now would it?

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are two really good lectures about cabals and their machinations, where they come from and the philosophies behind their views.

Given by former GCHQ officer Alex Thomson.

[iframe1]2aaDr6joUdc[/iframe1]

[iframe1]mtKO13o_HZQ[/iframe1]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

so instead of believeing one lot you chose to believe a differnt lot.

i would say to yu, it doen't fucking matter whether what is happening is Kalgeri plan or santaclause plan.

its the facts that actually matter and are worrying. just here in Switzerland you can see immigration from shengen and the third world speeding up year for year.

you see the laws change, you see the ministries hardening, being harsher with the public, you see crime go up and police powers being increased to deal with it, you hear english all over the place when 10 years ago it was all swiss dialect. you have arab, slavic, gypsy crime gangs abusing the system which makes people angry and they tighten support for the poor and start spying on everyone.

we now have multiple genrations of Arab and African clans here involved in organized crime like we never had even 20 years ago.

the Swiss citizens rights are shrinking the more we open our borders, so i don't give a fuck about Kalgari, i just have my eyes open to whats been happening in my nation in my life time alone and how much has changed for the worse. housing/job shortage, building all over the green spaces to accommodate all the immigrants.

from being a tight nit village of a nation we are now a slummy mess of a big city where humans are no longer seen as individual free citizens with rights, but pawns to be ruled over. the excuse for every single step of totalitarianism was taken with the best possible motives of dealing with some new imported problem. so yeah i don't give a damn if its Kalgaries fault or some well meaning moron beurocrats and EU centric lawmakers.

enter sandman

so instead of believeing one lot you chose to believe a differnt lot.

i would say to yu, it doen't fucking matter whether what is happening is Kalgeri plan or santaclause plan.

its the facts that actually matter and are worrying. just here in Switzerland you can see immigration from shengen and the third world speeding up year for year.

you see the laws change, you see the ministries hardening, being harsher with the public, you see crime go up and police powers being increased to deal with it, you hear english all over the place when 10 years ago it was all swiss dialect. you have arab, slavic, gypsy crime gangs abusing the system which makes people angry and they tighten support for the poor and start spying on everyone.

we now have multiple genrations of Arab and African clans here involved in organized crime like we never had even 20 years ago.

the Swiss citizens rights are shrinking the more we open our borders, so i don't give a fuck about Kalgari, i just have my eyes open to whats been happening in my nation in my life time alone and how much has changed for the worse. housing/job shortage, building all over the green spaces to accommodate all the immigrants.

from being a tight nit village of a nation we are now a slummy mess of a big city where humans are no longer seen as individual free citizens with rights, but pawns to be ruled over. the excuse for every single step of totalitarianism was taken with the best possible motives of dealing with some new imported problem. so yeah i don't give a damn if its Kalgaries fault or some well meaning moron beurocrats and EU centric lawmakers.

Amen! It's the facts that matter. It's happening - that is all that matters. Whether you want to attach a name to it or whatever...it is STILL happening.

imiubu

You don't need religion to have a conscience. You were born with it :)

Woo wee, now there's another "rabbit hole" of a theory.

Probably would need it's own thread though.
Lot's and lot's and lot's of debate as to whether conscience is innate or acquired.

Are you willing elaborate upon how you've arrived at this conclusion or at least provide links to support it?
Otherwise it's just your opinion, not a fact nor a truth.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Woo wee, now there's another "rabbit hole" of a theory.

Probably would need it's own thread though.
Lot's and lot's and lot's of debate as to whether conscience is innate or acquired.

Are you willing elaborate upon how you've arrived at this conclusion or at least provide links to support it?
Otherwise it's just your opinion, not a fact nor a truth.
Although your post has merit, I leave it up to you to debunk my statement. Life form on the planet does possess the gene for self preservation, from plants to humans. It's inherit. Therefore, why wouldn't we possess a conscience at birth?

Metaphor... There is no such thing as a bad dog, or breed. Just bad owners! Although that being said, it can be traced back to genealogy.

imiubu

Although your post has merit, I leave it up to you to debunk my statement. Life form on the planet does possess the gene for self preservation, from plants to humans. It's inherit. Therefore, why wouldn't we possess a conscience at birth?

Metaphor... There is no such thing as a bad dog, or breed. Just bad owners!

Ah, just as I figured. I have no desire to 'debunk' your theories. IMO you are lazy and just like to spout off and never back any of it up.

Yes, there are 'bad' dogs, it's called "temperament" and cannot be trained out of the dog. Temperament is passed through genetics. Good breeders know this and will euthanize an animal that displays these traits.

In humans; "evil" is basically "temperament" which equates to lacking empathy. Those folks (think serial killers) should also be euthanized perhaps?

Now my friend... debunk the information I've presented. :tiphat:

Sorry Gypsy... I'm :off2:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ffs, so they got so behind with their paperwork, they said fuck it, let em all stay. Incompetence everywhere in this country.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Ah, just as I figured. I have no desire to 'debunk' your theories. IMO you are lazy and just like to spout off and never back any of it up.

Yes, there are 'bad' dogs, it's called "temperament" and cannot be trained out of the dog. Temperament is passed through genetics. Good breeders know this and will euthanize an animal that displays these traits.

In humans; "evil" is basically "temperament" which equates to lacking empathy. Those folks (think serial killers) should also be euthanized perhaps?

Not worth my time :tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just for fun; In an actual debate following logic, the temperment dog hypothesis followed by the evil hypothesis supports the hypothesis that one is born with a conscience.

BTW; I've yet to meet a dog I could not train. Some just take longer and a different approach.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Just for fun; In an actual debate following logic, the temperment dog hypothesis followed by the evil hypothesis supports the hypothesis that one is born with a conscience.

BTW; I've yet to meet a dog I could not train. Some just take longer and a different approach.
My latest lab was a Hybrid (chocolate). Do you remember the movie the Bicentennial Man, they where at a mkt sq in San Francisco (Robin Williams) where he met a female of his kind. She stated "I got personality", dontcha think that's more important then brains. Hershey reminded us of her.

If I had a treat it my hand, I could make her dance on her nose like a trained seal. If I didn't she would think, let me se is it worth my while. She came from a "show" background. She would sit there like in a contest, making sure her pose was on point. I remember her one day going through the motions, thinking to herself, what's up doc, each one of these used to work LOL.

https://youtu.be/_pF6AliryYE (frigging you tube no longer allow captions. It was a remake on a different platform (spell ago), still they wouldn't allow captions to show :frown:

G

" ... a conscience at birth"

Did you ever think how much Freud's idea of id, ego and superego is a lot like the catholic idea of father, son and holy ghost?

He invented that theory to influence the Theocrats who ran the University he wanted into at the time.

They let him in and now we have Psychologists religiously practicing his theories!

Yuk yuk yuk (in the Goofy sense of yuk).

Not worth my time :tiphat:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

- Who were the real despots that organized the murder of millions? = those without empathy - who would let starve a nation - while murdering and enslaving tens of millions of people - to be worked to death in the Gulags - throughout Bolshevik/Communist/Soviet Russia in the 3 Holodomors between WW1 and WW2 - our most famous serial killer - has nothing on these guys - based on numbers - have you ever heard about them? - if not - then why not?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

* Again - this 'Communist/Bolshevik Revolution' in Russia - looks more and more like a religious war - between Judaism and Christianity - Christianity lost - and those who perpetrated these massacres - seem to have been on one particular side - as Putin speaks about here : https://archive.org/details/PutinSovietGovernmentWasMostlyJewish8085 - so are these religious wars still boiling away today - under the surface? - ready to ignite - and lead us all to damnation - once again - time will tell - the thought is not beyond reasoning -

- But the thought does linger that these huge wars of presumed disputes due to political ideology - are really religious of nature - and based on the age-old disputes and assumed supremacy of one religion - over all others - here in Europe - primarily throughout all Abrahamic religions - this seems to ring true - all vying for dominance over the other - thru blood letting - subvergence - ethnocide - and espionage - amongst many other wicked means - to capture the hearts and minds of the masses - while scaring the pants off them -

Last edited:
Kaganovich was known as one of main in Holodomor event.

Today Russia have Zhirinovsky,before few days or weeks he was talk about bad
muslims that bring drugs when they come to Russia,hard to expect muslims
will bring vodka with self.

Latest posts

Latest posts