What's new

Nose vaping

El Timbo

I've been reading a great book on breathing by James Nestor and getting into focused nose breathing - anyway I had the bright idea of nasally inhaling vape from my volcano. Block one nostril, open the valve with the other hand and inhale.

According to my book - different moods can be brought on depending on which nostril one breathes through... I wonder if different highs could be sought by vaping through only one or the other (I tried both!).

Anyone here into nasal vaping? I will definitely experiment further!

Nannymouse

I've not tried direct nasal vaping. However, I guess that i've 'french inhaled', for decades. It's just the way that i toke/smoke. Draw through the lips, but don't inhale through mouth, just hold it there, open lips while inhaling through nose, the vapor/smoke goes right up (if not in the wind, ha). I've always wondered if the effects go straight to the brain with this method. I've read that certain odors can go to the brain faster than if it went to lungs, first. Dunno. Sounds like a good study, maybe already been done.

Northern Man

When I started vaping, I learned exhaling through my nose, left my nasal passages highly irritated. Rhinitis.

Inhaling not so much. I only had a Solo vape and it was too hard of a draw for my lungs. So, that was my short experience vaping flowers.

Would a cleaner product, plant impurities removed, like winterized oil, make it a better?

revegeta666

I've been reading a great book on breathing by James Nestor and getting into focused nose breathing - anyway I had the bright idea of nasally inhaling vape from my volcano. Block one nostril, open the valve with the other hand and inhale.

According to my book - different moods can be brought on depending on which nostril one breathes through... I wonder if different highs could be sought by vaping through only one or the other (I tried both!).

Anyone here into nasal vaping? I will definitely experiment further!
I have done it a few times just to try, it's quite nice haha. I didn't pay attention if there was a difference in the effect, but you do feel the flavour in a different way. I will definitely try it again when I am baked enough.

revegeta666

I
When I started vaping, I learned exhaling through my nose, left my nasal passages highly irritated. Rhinitis.

Inhaling not so much. I only had a Solo vape and it was too hard of a draw for my lungs. So, that was my short experience vaping flowers.

Would a cleaner product, plant impurities removed, like winterized oil, make it a better?
I have the arizer solo, if that's the one you are reffering to. If that's the case, I think this vape tastes better than most including the volcano which I also own. If you find it hard to draw, maybe you are just drawing too hard? Like a bong? THese vapes are meant to inhale slowly, and this is counter intuitive at first, being used to smoke a bong. Some of my friends can't get into vaporizers because they try to draw hard and it doesnt' really work that way.

I don't think oils or hash would make it better. It has happened to me that the vapor irritated my nose or made me sneeze even. I would think this may have more to do with some terpenes in particular, as well as what nutes and pesticides were used during the grow. This has happened to me more often with the volcano by the way. It seems to me that the glass straw of the arizer solo should mitigate this problem.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training

Low feed, low temp, low RH, looong fade, and high micron filtered air with 3 exchanges per minute. I use the purple or black 3M furnace filters and DIY plenums on my intake fans.

You can barely feel the cool, soft smoke in your lungs. The last toke in the bowl can be nearly as tasty and clean as the first.... and the exhale (again, this is the last toke in the bowl) is delicious enough to want to eat the smoke.

Been a while since I've had a good run like that... time/resources/space/WORK, but the crap runs are still better than the alternatives. Heheheh

Latest posts

Latest posts