What's new

Norton Shores/Muskegon

Hello,

I'm currently in a non-medical state looking to move to a medical or legal state. Michigan is the most ideal because of the homeschooling policy and its the closest to me. Probably looking to pay around $600-$800 per month for rent.

My wife and I are specifically looking at the Norton Shores area, specifically south of Mona Lake. We have looked all over but we always keep coming back to that spot. I'm not so concerned about growing at this point although I would eventually like to get back into it on a small scale just to cover our needs. Basically though we just want to be able to live our lives without having anxiety attacks every time someone knocks on the door.

From what I have looked up it seems like the crime rate isn't too bad there but I wanted to get some opinions on the area. I am open to looking at other areas if anyone has a recommendation. I'm likely going to be working from home so job opportunities aren't too important although certainly doesn't hurt either. The most important things to us is low crime rate and a lax attitude towards our favorite herb so we can raise our young one in peace.

Thanks

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I have very little info about that area. It seems from muskegon to ludington is very unfriendly to MMJ. ludington being down right hostile

Latest posts

Latest posts