Northern Cheese Haze (Uk Cheese x NL#5xHaze)

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
hey rick great combo funny thing is it only cost me 30$ true bargain...

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Hazeseeker - I have just read through this entire thread and the one in which these beans were made. Wish I would have seen it earlier...
They look great and the pollination of that UK Cheese was awesome.

H

Hazeseeker

Rick, yeah that pheno's definately showing the known cheese traits more so than the other,
that pheno you posted has started to show the double teeth in the blades as well man:yes:

Slaughter House, cheers man, just put them back into 12/12 so it shouldn't be long till we see what's what with these:joint:

Benji, it's difficult to tell by walking in the grow room if these are putting out any odour yet as they're right next to a Uk Cheese,
but rubbing the stalks smell beautiful, no hype building at all, the aroma just rubbing the stalk is unique,
really happy how these are turning out so far bro:joint:

Art, cheers bro, it's actually quite lucky that i managed to make this in the first place - it all started last year:
i bought a pack of Sensi NL#5xHaze and had very bad germ rate, and runts in the mix,
Sensi seen the pics so said they would replace the pack for me,
had the pack sitting in the fridge for around 5 month, then a mate that gifted me the Uk Cheese i offered him the whole pack as a thank you but he didn't have any room to grow them,
that's when it clicked after having both in the garden i should cross them as NL5, Haze + Skunk have always went good together,
just lucky everything fell into place the way it did:yes:

Pheno #1
still not recieved any nutes so far, i've now put it back into 12/12:joint:,
rubbing the stalk leaves a strong aroma on the tips of your fingers - heavy, afghan (that sort of area)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #5
also not recieved any nutes so far, and also back into 12/12, rubbing the stalk on this girl is the same aroma from the stalks of the Uk Cheese,
very sweet, skunky aroma,
some of the leaves are showing the double teeth seration from the Uk Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Group Shots

picture.php

picture.php

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
remember when you said the MSS x Kush looked like an EddRosen NL pic.....i think pheno 1 is a dead ringer for that same Edd shot...!!!

pheno 5`s lookin ither more Cheesey or more Hazey,,,.1 of the 2...defo a Sativa with heavy Indica influence.....

Hot Hot!!!!.....Eat Subway!!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Damn those girls are looking mighty fine bro coming along nicely i suspect the smoke report is going to be phenomenal cant wait !!

I can almost smell them through the screen...lol

H

Hazeseeker

Hey Rick, Benji + Domino,
cheers for dropping in fellas:yes:,
plants are realising they're back in the flowering stage now, after going from veg then to flower then to veg again then to flower
they don't seem to be affected in any bad way at all thankfully, resin now starting to appear on the leaves as well as the
bigger leaves and beginning to show on the stalks as well

Pheno #5
gave the first feed of 0.8ml/l Grow + 0.9ml/l Bloom,
sativa expression becoming more aparant now especially on this pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #1
recieved the same feed as #5 - 0.8ml/l Grow + 0.9ml/l Bloom,
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
ive got nothing to say ...nothing you didnt allready know bro!!

simply outstanding!!.....a pro-active project!!......its like A-Z AmaZing!!

pics are out of this world...and your an amazing grower!!......i care that you care!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
ICMag Donor
coming along nicely hazeseeker

6 weeks onwards and we should be drooling by then

peace

Looking good so far! Cant wait to see them in their last days before harvest! What smells are they giving off? Still the cheese?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi KrushonKush, thanks man, really happy how they're turning out, wasn't expecting to see resin on the big leaves and stalks, kinda shocked at this result myself to tell you the truth,
Hi Rick, cheers bro, 1 good thing about these 2 i'm doing is it shows the cross in a micro-style perspective, so if anyone is gonna grow these and they're worried incase they get too big this'll show that they'll be easy to keep short if needed
Hi Ojd, fingers crossed for it to turn out good bro:yes:, in a week or 2's time i'll be rub-a-dubbing those sugar leafs to check the resin :canabis:, about 2 weeks ago i was gonna throw both them out due to space issues (Uk Cheese is taking up the whole room), i'm glad i never man:joint:, currently got them on the edge of the garden, in around 3 weeks i'll be able to get them directly under the bulb once the Cheese is harvested
Hi MurdaPolis, difficult to tell the aroma as they're right next to a Uk Cheese which is on day 54 of flower and you know how strong an aroma that puts off:yummy:, in a week or 2 i'll check the resin on the sugar leafs to see what the deal is,
regarding the seeds i've still got quite a few in the fridge man:yes:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Pheno #5
last feed i gave the plant 0.8ml/l Grow + 1ml/l Bloom,
gonna increase the Grow to 1ml/l next feed :yes:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #1
this pheno also recieved 0.8ml/l Grow + 1ml/l Bloom on the last feed,
really excited about this pheno with the resin appearing on bigger leaves + stalk this early in flowering
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

B

BeAn

Your speed cheese looks fantastic dude, the resin is gonna be covering them soon!! The more sativa one looks deadly, loving those skinny leaves!!:D

Keep keeping it green!!:rasta:

H

Hazeseeker

cheers bro:joint:, the resin showing on the bigger leaves and stalks has me excited,
gonna check out the resin on the lower sugar leafs in around a weeks time to see how the aromas are:yes:
has anyone recieved these as freebies so far or have they still to be giving out?

peace:ying:

HashishinReidi

Real nice looking plants you have got going on there HS,two top strains to.If they take on more of the nl5 haze then all i have to say is, wait for the big buds, to come on.

I just hope they dont start to fall over, in those pots .Been there done that quite a few times lol.

C

cork144

amazing man, theyre looking brilliant, flipped my WW 2 weeks ago today and shes startng to show flowers.

Latest posts