What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Norcal Medicinal Outdoor - Blue Dream, Pineapple, White FX

Picked up my clones recently and have them in the hoop house. Have them in 1:1 mix of Light Warrior and OF. Moving them off of 24hr T5 (at Artifact Nursery) with my 400w HPS to natural hours, then moving them to 300ga smartpots and raised gardens I built based off of a plan I found on here.

Blue Dream, Pineapple, and White FX clones from Artifact Nursery

Here's the babies:

ngoAXBz.jpg

A lil closer:

YbZSVmi.jpg

Here's the crazy roots and vigor of Pineapple:

k4enrfI.jpg

Stick around- this is my second grow, first outdoor! Help me out... I'm pretty excited to see these girls explode.

Had some pH problems but got those worked out. Got most of the irrigation taken care of. Gradually working the HPS down to get even with the environment.

Started doing a foliar spray with Neem, Superthrive, and Raw Silica. A lot of the yellowing growth is gone and everything is looking pretty and green.

Pineapples are just beefy:

Zbdjhqz

Blue Dream:

mDaIJxS

White FX:

NleAs6j

Group shot:

GmwwKQJ

Thanks for checking out my thread- I'd love any feedback and suggestions!

looks like I messed up my img tags and can't edit yet! Can someone delete the former post?

Had some pH problems but got those worked out. Got most of the irrigation taken care of. Gradually working the HPS down to get even with the environment.

Started doing a foliar spray with Neem, Superthrive, and Raw Silica. A lot of the yellowing growth is gone and everything is looking pretty and green.

Pineapples are just beefy:

Zbdjhqz.jpg

Blue Dream:

mDaIJxS.jpg

White FX:

NleAs6j.jpg

Group shot:

GmwwKQJ.jpg

Thanks for checking out my thread- I'd love any feedback and suggestions!

So, today I went from .5ga to 2ga pots! Next step will be 300ga Smart Pots! Went to my favorite local grow shop to pick up a few bags of FFOF and a dude had just bought the last of their stock so I decided to try out the Roots Organic 707 Blend. It looks pretty good...

getting ready for transplant:

ntSkEIJ.jpg

0hhr4vG.jpg

fZLRxWv.jpg

I didn't take any root shots because I like to transplant fluidly- but they all were at that nice combo of tight root ball but pre root bound. Pretty white, healthy roots. Here's some post transplant shots:

uayTQAS.jpg

Xialp6p.jpg

after the transplant I did a foliar spray with Superthrive and raw Silica

a few more pics at:
http://imgur.com/a/TmaZz

Thanks folks! I can't wait to get them in those big ol mounds- I've only done one indoor grow before this so it's gonna be nuts. I'm out in Mendo county

Should do damn good, those pineapples have good vigor and are branching nice! And sweet it's nice up there!! Can't wait to see how they do

Really not a bad start for a first outdoor run. There's a crazy learning curve transitioning to outdo. Wouldn't ever think it but there ya go. My 2 cents.

/new acct, been around for years

Attachments

• 20170427_063025.jpg
    20170427_063025.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 8
took a lil trip down south for a few days but came home to 12 ladies gifted to me by a friend. They were very ready to go to ground- Gorilla Glue #4 x AK47, and Blueberry OG.

nGzuhSR

d9KcLDu

d9KcLDu

this girl was definitely root bound, but day after transplant has already perked up!

d9KcLDu

I hate that I still can't edit the posts I mess up....

took a lil trip down south for a few days but came home to 12 ladies gifted to me by a friend. They were very ready to go to ground- Gorilla Glue #4 x AK47, and Blueberry OG.

nGzuhSR.jpg

d9KcLDu.jpg

JSuRCTF.jpg

this girl was definitely root bound, but day after transplant has already perked up!

PiDOKOB.jpg

Here's the girls in the tent, gonna have to narrow it down to 5 to keep in the tent and light dep because we only have 32 holes outside.

Blue Dream:

7l1ztXL

(White FX on the right, 2x Blue Dream on left)

VmEqY8v.jpg

group shot:

OMAqZI7.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts