What's new

#nocookiesinmygarden

Dawgz_Daze

Chemdog D. Bout as good of a picture as I'm gonna get. She cannibalizes herself. This is My first run with the cut. I'm already gearing up for round 2. The next round is gonna be much, much better.
IMG20220821022153.jpg

Dawgz_Daze

I grew up learning to grow and began smoking in Montana. I remember back when Bruce Banner came out. She was fuckin dank. One of the few plants in the garden that is not older than me lol
As the hashtag implies though I'm a sucker for the old school. Gimmie some Sour Diesel or OG and shut up and eat your cookies why I get medicated hahahaha
No offense to anyone implied. Just kidding around. I don't smoke cookies though. And most the plants I believe are older than me lol. Anyway, here is the Bruce Banne#3
IMG20220821021931.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
That Chem D looks hungry bro! Will probably go 2 weeks longer than everything else in your room…

Haven’t seen the SR71 in a while! What kind of aroma is she kicking? Same for the Gooey?

-DD

Dawgz_Daze

That Chem D looks hungry bro! Will probably go 2 weeks longer than everything else in your room…

Haven’t seen the SR71 in a while! What kind of aroma is she kicking? Same for the Gooey?

-DD
From what Mr. Toad said this Norcal Afgoo is different from the Afgooey. The SR-71 is pretty stinky. Starting to remind me of the good GDP I used to get about 9 years ago in MT.
This is my first run with the Chem D. I usually cut off food and run water with some microbes the last 14-21 days. Chem D is on day 59 today. Was gonna ride it out for about 2 more weeks and she should be done around day 70-75 I figured. Does that sound about right to you?

Dawgz_Daze

-DD
The Chem D was actually sick as hell. Got rid of her and have clean cuts on the way now.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Glad you are holding the SR71… I got the urkle. Having one slow veg old school purp is good enough for me, she needs a booster seat just to keep up in veg.

I had to toss my Loompa Headband because I think she had the viroid. Quit being able to support herself in veg and mad some stupid growth. Same for my Forum Cookies.

Keep the best and toss the rest however…

I’m on my first run with the real Chem D so I couldn’t tell ya. I’ll post some pics when they are worth showing, got some heaters going this round of tryouts.

Can’t wait to see your sour side by sides as I’ll be doing the same after this run.

-DD :joint:

Dawgz_Daze

More coming. I just got the second Chem D. Gonna run a side by side. Got a couple Original Diesel and a couple Sour Diesels to run now too.

nick11

Veteran
Love the lineup! Afgoo..haven't seen her in a while,classic. I'm with you dude every strain these days has a desert name lol. Give me old school all day. Love gdp, sour d, northern lights x haze etc

Latest posts

Latest posts