What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No time for ( Fce4800 with Amnesia kush and friends ) ...

bibi40

Yesterday

IMG_20220621_161010.jpg

they are now 5 in the tent ....

and here after a bit of training :

IMG_20220621_165223.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Now looks neat! Prepare to be filled with bud, I would say! Don't forget about the whales, tho!

bibi40

I figured it would be all lemon considering the strains used. Spicy in what way? And what kush was used?
Not so lemon , more on the incense - soap - pepper side , and earthy kush , had to some some again for give you a better desciption ,
here is the Urban legends description :

Amnesia Kush Auto is a feminised autoflowering cannabis seed with ancestors out of the very famous Amnesia XL auto and OG Kush auto. A classic strain remixed by Urban Legends. Resin coated flowers with haze and chemdawg aromas with hashy taste can be expected. This autoflowering hybrid will make happy any grower both indoors and outdoors while ensures a great harvest to enjoy. Long flowers and strong side branches will develop in optimal environment and some LST ( Low Stress Training ).

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Mars ,

plants are harvested now , have to update with pics when i can ,
but that was not a huge havest , too much hot for the flowering indoor this summer ...

Cheers !
the temp went up way more than last years ever. the hottest year. :(