What's new

NO One plays Golf!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I love to play, but have not in the last couple of years. I slice like a drunken butcher, LOL! all of my drives are 350+ yards; 200 yards down the fairway and about 150 or so off to the right into the trees...:biggrin:

bigAl25

Veteran
My cobra drivers fixes my slice problems, plus rotating my right hand over the grip a little bit counterclockwise. I wait until the end of the round, then enjoy some ganja on the way to Hooters for beer and wings(hot). Heaven could not be any better than that fulfilling day of golf, beer, ganja, hooters and hot wings served by women young enough to be my grand daughters. Hope they don't become Hooter's girls. I want them to be college educated professionals.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I play AT it. Im not the most graceful guy and tbh, I shoot in the high 130's.
Still , No fucks do I give, its nice to get some fresh air , piss off those two behind us tryna play through and spend some time with my friends and fam.
I get really bad when I drink or smoke on the course , but sometimes I can connect and hit one straight. Just depends on who Im playing with .

I prefer disc golf , cause its free and I can take my dogs for a nice afternoon walk in the woods.

Yesca73

Just went this past weekend and completed my 1st 9hole game
It was pretty cool
I am a total beginner
I have only been to driving range twice
I almost got hit by a ball and i almost hit someone with a ball
had a few beers and smoked some Goji OG
I had a good time and going back on monday

Green Squall

My friend and I used to get high as hell and hit balls from the high tee off spot overlooking the golf course. Kind of like a free driving range. You could easily fill a 5 gallon bucket of balls if you know where to look surrounding the course. Good times.

EDIT: This was in the off season by the way lol

Mr.Miner

I play for sure. I'm not good (17 handicap) but I love the game. ...I was fortunate enough to get to play out on the west coast of Ireland, and then two years ago I played Winged Foot on a Monday and Bethpage Black the very next day! It was heaven and hell mixed together. Bethpage was way more my style. The kids in front of us were in baggy shorts and t shirts (no dress code here) smoking blunts. We caught up to them and had some laughs.
Looking forward to getting out there this year. Nothing like being out there with my thoughts- or lack of them- the clubs and the ball. Thanks for the thread!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its boring .. we got kicked off a pga club course in pa ..my buddies just used it as an excuse to get away from the lady and get drunk..fun times betting on other things than the hole..we even scare the peeps ahead of us when they got too slow..INCOMING ha ha biotches...fun times for us..i even let my dog bat around some dweebs ball on the green when they took like 15 minutes before even shooting again ..they just thought they could sit there talking like at home...golf is for rich boring folks..rednecks shouldn't attempt it..it brings out our crazy...yeehaw ..we later gutted a deer there..nice 8 pointer too..

Rotel

I like the G. Carlin perspective.

Arrogant, elitist past time. All golf courses shouod be turned into apartments for the homeless. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts