What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No critter to be seen anywhere

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
But one lone leaf looks like this?

Soil grow, hps bulb, miracle grow food. A bit of PH adjuster. Thats my set up details, all of them, any sugestions as to cause, so far my plan is to ignore it and hope things dont spread.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure about the peat problem but a cannabis specific food will do wonders for them. Good luck.
Peace

Sleepy

Veteran
question....do you use sticky traps?

i caught a leaf on one and it looked just like that after i peeled it off...

:confused:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No sticky traps,
yeh, I should get some more food for them, but this doesnt look like starvation to me, only being one leaf that is otherwise healthy. By the way the leaves are a lot greener but the pic looks yellow because of the hps.

Rellikbuzz

Hard to tell with the HPS glow in there but it kinda looks a bit like a magnesium deficiency. Have you watered them with Epsom Salts at all, GMT?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No, I've never watered anything with epsom salts, the rest of the plant is fine and the other plant, Which is sharing the same pot is also fine. Just that one leaf, looks like the left overs from a caterpillar munchie attack, but cant find the catterpillar.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I gotta say this looks like old damage, done by beening ruff with your girls, no harm at all...

Growdoc

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Im with Doc on this one, imagine the leaf being very small when damaged, it only needs a small hole when the leaves are growing and when they grow to their full size that they are supposed to the small holes are big ones then, cannabis plants do recover from stem snaps etc. but the leaves wont heal theirselves when damaged...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You could both be right, but to try and quaranteen the situation, I cut the leaves off at that node, maybe overkill, but I'd rather lose yield at that node than worry about it.