What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL89 (The Seed Bank NL#5 circa 1989 F2)

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
So, of the 42 seeds I popped I narrowed it down to 7 ladies to flower. Here are my three favorites. These ladies have had my attention from day one.
Number 18 towers 6 feet over the top of her 150gal pot and her sister number 11 is not far behind. The super og ghani leaner number 13 is short and bushy as one would expect. Looking good so far..

I held the NL5 cut in 93 and for close to 15 years , held the mothers for several larger growers and cash cropped her myself the entire time. I also did my own pollen chucks but those beans are long lost. My favorite NL cross was with the original sweet tooth but one really had to watch for hermies.

Your #13 looks very promising. Could care less about the back story, the proof will be in the plants. #13 will be the one to watch of the plants you have show us.

treehouse gen

I held the NL5 cut in 93 and for close to 15 years , held the mothers for several larger growers and cash cropped her myself the entire time. I also did my own pollen chucks but those beans are long lost. My favorite NL cross was with the original sweet tooth but one really had to watch for hermies.

Your #13 looks very promising. Could care less about the back story, the proof will be in the plants. #13 will be the one to watch of the plants you have show us.

Agreed, the number 13 has had my eye from the start. She immediately took me back to the first indoor grows I saw in the eighties. Definitely more like the nl#5 that went around Maine back in the day. The real test is of course yet to come. Things are just starting to flower now so we will get a better idea of what we have as we go.

looking good ! not sure how they could be NL5 since neville never released a pure NL5 seed line. there was a NL1 , NL2 and 5 x 2, so probably just got lost in translation.

Latest posts

Latest posts