What's new

(Nl5hazeA x kali mist) x SSH smoke report

I

IncenseRosemary

I recived sample of this soon cut is coming.

And this is smoke report:

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

Bag Appeal: As u see they are very bulky nugs with lots of cristals but not so dense

Smell: Smell is not pungent when u open the jar, it is some kind of dark haze smells pepper,leather,hashy some piney flowers and after that is is some kind of mangoish orange peel with metallic piney but sweet note which is not fruty or sour like in SSH more like dried orange peel with some rosemary back end but when u put nose in jar it is some strange sweetnes sugary but not fruty or sour. its like spicy sugary orange peel. Some say that smells like olibanum in parfumes. Which resamble incense.

Taste: Pure incense with dark spicey orange peel switness on top but mainly Frankeincese, after burn smell is straight incense but is not floral or woody it is just buttery rich fresh orangey sagey incense after you smoke you know where u smoke it becouse it is so stanky in room it stay for hours. It is rich very rich incense smell when u smoke it u fell its to much u have to open window for air flow cuz it fells like ther is no more clear air in room.

High: It first start like good coke you are uplifted and relaxed but not scary everithing is under control world is beautfull colors are great you are whaching life from postivie perspective,people and crowded places feel so unnatural you are very spiritual you want to move. And after 2hrs you start to feel relaxing state close to ZEN or opium and all day after you feel that high. High never ends end when it does it is heavy and u need to eat and go to sleap.

This haze hybrid is one of the best hazes i smoked par to Ag13,Mexican HZ,Amnesia Haze (14weeker).NL5haze....

I

IncenseRosemary

why i cant upload pictures please delete this posts before .

I

IncenseRosemary

Pictures of buds i cant upload for i dont know u can see them in my gallery