What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL X CHEM X OPG ~test~ REAL GORILLA SEEDS

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We are off to the races. Seeds x30 sowed today in ProMix in seed flat on a warmer under a dome. This is going to be good!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Best of luck Lester Beans count me in for the show :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Great germination rate. These sprouted in a seed flat and have been transplanted to Solo cups. They are under a 600hps along with LED. Taking pics today...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey nickman how's it going?

Yes it makes it so much better to have some volume to work with to get a true idea of the line. Big thanks to RealGorilla for the opportunity!

27 plants. The 3 that didn't come up I realized was a hot spot in my heat mat. Replaced the heat mat as nothing sprouted in that corner of the flat I figured it out.

Pics coming but just boring seedlings at this point. Going to be some variation some short some tall. I'll get a pic today.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ok just a couple quick pics as I lost the better ones I took. They just got sprayed down with cool water and had a drink plus some light veg feed. I will be getting them out of their cups this coming week and will get some proper pics...until then

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts