What's new

Nights of the Round Table PartII

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
Chat Moderator
ICMag Supporter
we have apparently hit the point where we must branch out lest the old thread collapse into a black hole of silliness!
picture.php
...plus the old table was covered in roaches and burn marks!:smoke out:

Part II here we are...and if we keep this up, there will be a Part III in the future. :good:

Welcome all who find themselves here. Pull up a seat to not just enjoy the camaraderie, but contribute as well...it is a satisfying feeling.

:party:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
we have apparently hit the point where we must branch out lest the old thread collapse into a black hole of silliness!
picture.php
...plus the old table was covered in roaches and burn marks!:smoke out:
Sorry for all the spilled ale. Guess I wasn't always minding my P's&Q's.:laughing:
Wow, lots of elbow room in here, think I can stretch out a bit.
Is there an echo in hear? Must be in a really big room of the castle.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
HA crash the server he he. Whats the longest thread in ICMAG HISTORY DG?

Not sure Sir Hammer...there's quite a few most likely, but am aware that when a thread gets really long it's best to close it and continue in a new one.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
This is very true. Most forums will not go past 500 posts and then split it. It does help with the server load. Good call

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
Chat Moderator
ICMag Supporter
after 500 post? how,thats like a long weekend here! i had noted that the old thread had hit over 100,000 views...

dangit,my cal/mag got here quick,but they sent the wrong stuff! bugger! and still no pressie yet :cry:

Cannawinner

Good day to all, and I am so pleased that I got to post on the very first page of this soon to be very long thread...

Well OK, So...
I took 67 clone, and all rooted except for a very few, thanks to DG's the excellent instructions
Then i transported my 60 or so beautifully rooted clones, to there new house, And I think that they survived the trip. They were nicely covered in grey plastic, and my car was aircondition the whole way.

So we got to our new home, and I placed them on the table. and started to prepare the pots and soil and ligths etc.
Then - horrors of horrors- I knocked the whole clone box off the table and onto its head!!!!
with everything crunching up into a large pile of perlilte, rockwood and cuttings :-(((

I think that I may have saved about 20, and not even... I planted as many as i could, but most had snapped, and then by the time I finished preparing everything, a lot had dried up. :-((((

But on the very very bright side, my new seeds have arrived and I will prpbably plant those. - I will be needing specific instruction on how to germ them please DG.
or I can wait for the few clones that have survived to grow out - 3 weeks or so and then take new clones from them. Or do both...
Endless possibillities. which i has set me back a bit, but in the end... somewhere in the not so near future but definitely not so far off future.- The Beauty of weed growing is that its only months and not years like an olive or date tree... I will have a beautiful new full flowering growroom.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
brand new diggz...............sweeet............indeed........hope this place grows and outshinez our previous table........

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Canna, that sucks big time, so sorry. At least you have an arsenal of DGS gear you can start up. Sending good vibes your way.

Hey Yort, you and the wife decide if she's gonna take that job offer?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
WOW :yoinks: Look Out, the castle didn't look like this late last night before I went to bed, now look at the swanky new digs :good: stoked to be apart of all that DGS do :D
puffin and passin on the first page ;)
:smoke out:

M

Milhouse

Whats up everyone!! I am digging the new thread!! should be fun to watch this one progress! The last one seemed to have a mind of its own from the time I have been following along!!!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Well, a new room. Allow me to roast a bowl and toss up a few pic's

Day one (day one= they day they where place into the system), which is 48hours after germinating them
picture.php

picture.php

9 day later under a 1000w MH the whole time
picture.php

picture.php

Big D

icmagic
:wave: Just signing in..... love the new place. A lot smaller but I am sure it will grow like wild fire :D

Party on dudes.... peace!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Wow G looking good :D
Heya Big D, Gando, Milhouse and anyone else :wave:
puff puff pass :joint:
:smoke out:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Patron
crap I broke a branch today %^^%%$#%&*() I was a bit upset. It was not one of the main branches it would have had some decent buds had it finished. This is why Im not enjoying these monsters I can barley get it there to do any maintenance without causing damage. I might just let them go the way they are and just water until done.

Question I have 4 10g pots that I had some small 10" plants that where sexed male. I want to reuse this soil as it did not have major root development. I have done this in the past. Only difference is I had a compost pile I would use.

I took all 4 and emptied them into a 65g tote. I hand mixed and removed any rots I could find(hardly any) I took all of it and flushed it. Im going to let it dry out completely like it was fresh out of the bag. Im going to use this for another breeders gear not DG.

for DG I'm getting fresh soil. I need some info from the coco experts. What is the main reason to lower the PH to 5.8? when soil is 6.5 Is it because the soil medium has amendments and PH buffers in it?

what if all of these where added to coco. Like Lime,Worm castings, Bat Guano, all that stuff. Would you put the pH back to 6.5 if you did this??

I have read so many diferant recipes for COCO my head id spinning.

DG I know you use coco+perlite 10% max Is this all you add or is there anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.