What's new

NIGHTMARE KUSH S2 TEST GROW

~Shhh~

JETS
They are looking very healthy and well looked after bro, I like :) I might have to get one of those more powerful floro's for veg... With seeds I usually get them under the 600 about 2.5 weeks after being under the T8's, seem to love it and don't get any shock, but burning mo juice than needed! I like the health and rate of growth from that 125w, what spectrum is the bulb?

C

cheesey

They are looking very healthy and well looked after bro, I like :) I might have to get one of those more powerful floro's for veg... With seeds I usually get them under the 600 about 2.5 weeks after being under the T8's, seem to love it and don't get any shock, but burning mo juice than needed! I like the health and rate of growth from that 125w, what spectrum is the bulb?

errr its the veg envirolite bulb the blue 1 300watts (6400k) made by mixibright its a beast lol

C

cheesey

growing to repot tomorrow they are nicely pot bound . growing and smelling just like the s1 did .

picture.php

Last edited:

BigDawg

what's s2's? If you self from s1 then technically they are still s1's if i'm not mistaken..

good luck with the project cheesy.. look forward to updates when you get to flower mode.

U

Ultra Current

Glad that I found this thread although your pics don't show for me. Can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks for the beans! Your sig didn't work either.

Stdane

Technicality

Technicality

what's s2's? If you self from s1 then technically they are still s1's if i'm not mistaken..

good luck with the project cheesy.. look forward to updates when you get to flower mode.

So when you backcross a backcros,it's still a backcross its just bx2(backcross times two).
A s1 which get selfed again is tecnically still a selfed plant,selfed fer the second time....s2.:2cents::yes:

tronkyx

It's been a long time since Cheesey post for last time, about one month and 15 days, so I'm thinking this thread is semi-dead.

His NMK S2 will be in mid flower or so, I hope to see something else, cheesey's creations rocks.

Tronkyx

C

cheesey

sorry all ive had to bin the nmk s2 plants as i needed space for something else .
but have a look at shhh grow hes doing a wicked job with with .

theres still 15pks ish left on seedbay click my sig i wont be making more untill the summer .