What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL Fantasy Football

• Thread starter Baron Greenback
  • Start date
B

Baron Greenback

This is for the American brethren and sistren :)
I have very foolishly joined some American friends in their Fantasy Football (ESPN) and I know next to nothing about it. I've played a lot of Madden, but nothing more recent than the 2011 edition so am not up to date with current rosters.
What I'm hoping people could provide is a few pointers for the upcoming Fantasy Draft - I seem to only need an offense.
I was thinking I would like to try Russell Wilson as QB, Adrian Peterson as an RB (I wanted Bryant as a WR, but he's suspended(Go Steelers :)) and obviously the likes of the Gronk.
I won't get all I want but any ideas of players that are likely to a) play every week and b) go to the post season - any suggestions/tips will be very gratefully received as the jargon is a bit of an impenetrable jungle to this simple English fool.
I need an entire offense and some bench warming types - many thanks for any help :)

Last edited: