What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,I been using it.its ok.nothing special.no rotisserie..moms dialysis treatments aren't working but thanks for asking doob.paid like $90 or $100 just for these steaks alone from a butcher.the porterhouses were at least 2 inch thick and the filet was wrapped in bacon just started farcry 3 pops and while escaping I had to hide in some weed plants lol its good so far.
IMG_20210307_181122841.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
hoooweeee! those look like nice cuts of meat hawk!
nice rub on the porterhouse steaks man, i think 2-3" is the best
too thick and the middle might still moo
one thing ive been doing lately is scoring the outside of my steaks with a sharp knife
just make a series of cuts like a quarter inch deep and cook like normal
the outside gets a real nice sear and the middle stays nice and pink
far cry 3 was where it started to get good! thats the one on the island, right?
/dont be asacrred of sharky water
its a nice blend of open work exploration, run and gunning and some stealth missions
/get a silencer for your rifle
far cry four is rad because its in india and you get a helicopter thing to get around in
there are several games in the series and depending on how you play you have HOURS! of fun ahead of you man

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Seems like a pretty big stuffed clam for $1, like Pop said, if it was ok then seems like u got ur money’s worth.
They usually have stuffed clams at the chinese buffets around here, most of the time I don’t eat them, at cheap buffets they can pretty gross (like mostly filler and maybe other leftover seafood, very little clam) but at higher end buffets they can be good.
Sucks that you have to keep things on the down low when the Russians make maintenance requests, if they only knew how to respect their stuff it wouldn’t break so often.

I think I tried playing one of the early flight simulators but that stuff was way too complicated for me, haha. I think they sell specialized setups for those games, like a joystick and throttle combo with all sorts of buttons and stuff.

Ive seen ads for this one zombie game for mobile, you like pick up powerups that build walls or automated cannons for you to fight a big zombie hoard, looked pretty fast-paced. But yeah, micro-transactions are where games make their money nowadays, best not to get sucked down that rabbit hole.

That butcher must have been a trainee or something to not know what a tomahawk and cowboy ribeye is. Or he needs to watch more food network shows, Hawk.

Ive heard of the steamdeck, so it’s a handheld PC that can play all that games you have on Steam (online game library)? Sounds pretty cool, especially if youre always on the go. Seems similar to the Sega game gear, from the 90s, also a handheld video game player, it was like the adult version of nintendo gameboy.

Ill have to post pics of some food here soon, DB, but ive been enjoying hawk’s steak pics. Like pop said, those porterhouses and bacon wrapped filets look on point, and for $100 worth it, can feed 3-4 people for the cost to feed one person at a good steakhouse. What’s the seasoning blend on them, something you came up with? S&P, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, red pepper?

I wasn’t sure at first about cutting a steak BEFORE cooking, thought that might let out too many juices but apparently it lets more seasoning into the meat, helps it cook more evenly and create more crust/maillard reaction. But it may be better to use on cheaper cuts like flank or hanger steak. Might have to try it out sometime.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Shithawk sorry to hear about your mom. My neighbor was on dialysis but kept missing the appointments. Make sure she's eating heart healthy. Cheerios for breakfast or snack? My mom has diabetes and COPD and she eats sweets and chocolates. I tell her they're going to have to chop off one of your feet

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
next time you grill a steak be sure to try it baba!
its a good crust and the flavor does go deeper into the meat
like you said, you have to keep an eye on it, but this is where pops is like a mother hen watching her brood
a minute too long and you have a more med steak, just right and you get the good crust but a nice rich pink in the middle
#chefs kiss
for a dollar i would try those calms for sure! spend a few extra bucks getting some nice sides and you have an awesome meal for under $10 that will get you some tail for sure!
baba is right how some buffets can have the shitty stuffed calms where its just stuffing with a scant amount of seafood meat in it but some places do it better
i havent been to a buffet in ages with all the covid stuff going on but miss places like soup plantation
i guess the next best all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks would be olive garden but i havent been to olive garden in years!!
my nephew loved the place for some reason
yeah babs, post up some pics! what is on your plate today brother
ive been trapped in a chineese weather balloon for the past days and all the have is f'n ramen noodles
all the instructions and in chineesey so i have no idea what im doing
that sucks about your mom doobs, if she has the beetus maybe she should try eating things that arent going to agrivate things too much
hang in there man and flush twice

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I totally forgot that ur mom was sick, that’s the reason ur with her. Hope her dialysis situation gets better, somehow. Hopefully ur able to deal with the stress as well, it’s hard to take care of a sick relative, you’re a good person for doing it.

DB, I think im pre-diabetic, doc told me to cut my sweets intake in half years ago, of course I didn’t lol and my blood sugar/insulin/a1c levels are probably worse or at best the same as before. Sucks getting older.

Ill definitely try scoring the steak before my next grill, Pops, seems like it could be useful. Do u sear your steaks right away or at the end. The serious eats guy says better to sear at the end. How’s that sous vide, Hawk? I think with that you can sous vide a steak and sear it on the range at the end.

We used to have a vegetarian buffet around here called sweet tomato, served salads and soups and flatbreads. But it closed years ago (before covid) but some locations are still open in Cali, I guess us midwestern hicks don’t like healthy eating enough lol. What’s this soup plantation place? Sounds good.

The navy is going to recover that chinese weather balloon, i think seals will be involved. Supposedly 3 chinese spy balloons flew over the US during the trump administration, don’t see how that’s possible, he was pretty tough on them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
thank you joe biden
im glad to be out of the spy baroonzz and happy to be home safe; you know pops dosent do heights too well
cat_on_plane_goodhousekeeping-co-uk.jpg

this is the case of ultimate chineedaddy where he just went out for a pack of smoke a few days ago and he never came home
/hey i gotta use up my spy balloon material before it gets declassified or old smokey job leaves it unsecured in his garage for anyone to read
user review: would not buy cheapo spy balloon from wish d.com ever again

yes baba! this is a job for seal team 6 or some other devgru agency! we only let it fly across the entire us
but now its time to get biden on their ass! the real deal is what will we find on its data recorders and what will we do about it
i sear as soon as it hits the grill, i like using the crust to lock in the juices
plus a good steak dosent need that long to cook so after a good sear i just eye ball it until it feels just right
sweet tomatoes and soup plantation were the exact same thing! ive been to sweet tomatoes on the e.coast and it was the same set up
all you could eat soup, salad, and simple breads; plus a desert bar with things like frozen yogurt!!
man, now i really want some salad
so i went to panda express today for lunch and the guy at the counter had a weird name tag
aidandominic, but it also said she/her
being the bumb ass i am i asked "whats the deal with this shit" and they said those are their pronouns
it took me a second and i know i gave them one of those hard looks right in the eye, but by the end of the transaction i was saying yes mam
getting older does kind of suck but it beats the alternative
all we can do is take care of ourselves and do the best for the ones we love

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
well it was fun boys but this might be might last post.i cant take care of my mom and i might noy have anywhere to live so it mikight be soon.im gonna take whoevever i a can out.im not going to prison.fuck family.it looks pretty soon.almost today.cut myself good with a knife and need stitches but it was a dull ass knive, but i was to busy arguing with my brother.hes a piece of shit.was thinking of breaking his hands and fingers cause he cant do anything without them.hed rather die.so yeah sorry.looks like ill be gone.it was fun fellas.this is real.id rather die than suffer.and no i dont want attention.dont want or need it.just wanted to sayit was fun

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im definitely cutting down on the sweets lately, thanks for the advice DB. Maybe I should cut out some processed carbs too, like white bread and such, I think armedoldhippy avoids carbs because of blood sugar.

Im not sure why china would send a spy balloon over the US when they have spy satellites that can just loiter in orbit over the US, same as we do over other countries. Also aren’t most of the US nuke missile silo locations already known? They’ve been known and targeted by USSR/Russia since the 60s or 70s. So im not sure what this spy balloon could have found out that wasn’t already known, but supposedly the US was jamming it just in case while it was over the country before they shot it down over the ocean.

Seal team 6 is Devgru (developmental warfare group), Pops, but they also have seal teams that specialize in the actual diving part of their mission, along with mini-subs, so im guessing they were involved in recovering the balloon. The NSA and CIA geeks will take it apart and find out what it was really observing/collecting and maybe they’ll tell the media so we can find out.

I didn’t really like sweet tomato because I was younger and all about the meat, I think they might have had a few items with meat (pepperoni flatbread pizza, maybe a chicken soup, also chicken and bacon bits for salads) but not enough for my tastes. Still, id like to try it again, but seems like it’s only back in California for now. But like u said, olive garden has their unlimited soup salad breadsticks and that might be an ok substitute.

What happened Hawk, got in a big fight with ur bro? Hopefully u didn’t get hurt too bad, a little superglue can close a wound up too. Got a dog bite recently on my palm and used some superglue on it, haha yeah im too cheap to go to a hospital.
Maybe once everything calms down a bit everyone can get their head clear and things will go back to normal.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
the devgru includes special warfare groups from all branches
will it just be a weather satellite with only mundane information? like you said, why would they send a balloon with no nav capabilities? did the balloons have a way to control its flight beyond atmospheric winds?
/all the instructions were in chineee!!
its just another poke in the eye of the us
f'n'a hawk waht happened bro? there are always options other than just going rouge
like baba said seal that shit up with something and wrap it good
scrub that shit out the best you can and watch out for infection
im too cheap for the hospital too and keep this stuff called quick clot on hand for really bad wounds but then you have to clean that shit out
that stops the bleeding right away
but some things need another level of care
it would suck to see you go but remember you can make things better man
just do the best you can with what you got and hang in there
/we are all here for you and you have friend who care
i would like to have all you can eat salad and soup and bread again too baba!
that reminds me that they also had baked potatoes! load that sucker up with sour cream bacon bits and onions for me!
you hang in there hawk

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
my mom is gonna go off dialysis and get hospice.that means i got no money and nowhere to live and
no payee.gonna catch a domestic charge one way or the other.ive got too many already.ratcher just take a bunch pills than go to prison.im so mad i cant really control it.i fully expect to be arrested or od.sorry not trying to create drama.people like me never stood a chance in this world. if i do make it alive and go to prison my brother is gonna wish he was dead.sereiously im out.maybe ill be back.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think u mean JSOC, joint special operations command, that has teams from all the service branches including army’s delta and navy’s devgru/seal team 6, also units from the air force (special tactics air controllers), the army’s 75th ranger regiment, and the army’s nightstalkers helicopter pilots. At least that’s what Wikipedia tells me, haha. San diego is where the seal boot camp is so maybe you run into some on the beach sometimes and would know different.

Now apparently china wants the balloon back. Well, they might get it back eventually after it’s been taken apart and put back together again.

Is it possible she can do hospice care at home, with you as a caretaker and nurses to stop by and give her meds? That would be better than to go into hospice, sounds awful.
Family can be the worst, Hawk, I havent gotten along with my sibling for years now, just realized how selfish they can be sometimes. Hopefully you’ll be able to patch things up with yours in the future.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
ive touched nuts with a few of these guys over the years
jtacs are cool and the airforce pjs are the real deal
the funny thing is the list does not include marsoc
for whatever reason the marines did not want to fall under jsoc and do just fine on their own
the c130 is a bad ass platform doob! and saved a lot of american lives over the years
they are bristling with mini guns and 40mm cannon in addition to that big gun
they are big and slow so they usually only operate in the dark but can fly in all conditions
china can have its balloon back, they just need to pay return shipping and we can send it to them in the mail
i feel bad for hawk and it just makes me appreciate my family even more!
i hope he finds his way out of this and come out better in the end
rams picked up a new oc and hopefully he find success in la! it all starts with rebuild the o'line and keeping players healthy
not much in football news but the super bowl game is only a few days away
i cant wait for the action to kick off
i might be getting a new tv!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
ive seen hospice before.ill take all there morphine and knock them out and live under under a bridge.ive seen it before.ill kill them before they kill my mom.i know it might seem wierd for you guys who dont know about organized crime but its been my life.i dont like it and most the big doges are dead,but im not lettling my mom go out like that.ill go out like scare frace.im from chicago.lets go.im ready to die

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
so my neighbor said to stop by later today and pick up the tv! its ok i guess, i dont know
its like a flat screen and most likely a smart tv; i just know its free and a very nice offer from him
i asked what he wanted and he said nothing
im going to grab some pizza and salad before i stop by and present these as offerings of my appreciation for his kindness
so hwats on the menu for this weekends game? i was thinking pizza but im having that tonight so i may have to come up with an alt meal plan
i have some short ribs that would br good but that means taking time out of my precious pre gaming to cook the things
ive been craving a big sandwich so maybe i will go to fire house or someplace
im more about the game but we all know snacks are a big part of the fun
go easy hawk and lets see how this plays out
i know there is a lot going on right now in life but at least give them a chance of helping your mom
who knows

Last edited: