What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
buddy of mine that pan handles in DuPage county recently was givin a whole jar of weed some guy grew in his back yard supposedly. I wouldnt grow outdoors there but im sure it can be done. Lots of big yards with trees and bushes. Anyway guy is a no good bum. Gets free weed and complains when he gets $50 McDonalds cards. Fuck him
f'n ungrateful bum!
how have you been man

@Bababooey
qb would have to be the hardest position in the nfl and some guys just dont make the jump from college to the pros
we will see if this years top qb becomes a star or just sort of is mediocre
/kandycrush might get a new player #2?
spanios is a bad team owner and the chargers dont deserve nice things
if he gives booger eater some autonomy he might be able to get things done, but it looks like a total rebuild at this point, so its going to take a while*
/meanwhile chiefs just resigned andy reid
thats the whole point of camouflage, blending things into their environment so they dont stand out
if you arent looking for weed you most likely wont notice a few plants growing in a back garden from 10-20m away
i wouldent even worry about the smell at this point and outdoors the smell is pretty manageable

*the last time the chargers had a great hc was marty schottenheimer butthe gm was aj.smith
and they constantly bumped heads enough over personnel issues and such that it drove marty from the game!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
buddy of mine that pan handles in DuPage county recently was givin a whole jar of weed some guy grew in his back yard supposedly. I wouldnt grow outdoors there but im sure it can be done. Lots of big yards with trees and bushes. Anyway guy is a no good bum. Gets free weed and complains when he gets $50 McDonalds cards. Fuck him
Glad you're alive hawk. Hope you're doing good. I would take a McDonald's gift card in a heartbeat. Yo 2 big mac's and a diet coke

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah just feeling tired and shitty. Gotta take a piss test tomorrow for my doctor. Wont prescribe me klonipin unless i do it. Ive been on the shit for like 5 or 6 years. Whatever but regular weed isnt legal here but those gummies and drinks are. Ill bet shes gonna be a bitch and still not give me klonipin but shes trying to up my doses like crazy and prescribe me stuff i never heard of. fuck the docs. Should of just told her fuck it. double my doses. She was ready to too. Said i didnt need double doses. Im already too tired and lazy to do stuff as is now

Guy brely eats as it is. He used to sell his gift cards but guy moved.I would sell Mcdonalds cards too but they do have a decent breakfast and ice cream fudge sundaes. Theres an ice cream place over here called Whitey's. Looks kinda fancy and maybe ill try it sometime. I ate like 2 pints and big old chocalate bar. Like half a pound bar. Need to cut back on the junk

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah just feeling tired and shitty. Gotta take a piss test tomorrow for my doctor. Wont prescribe me klonipin unless i do it. Ive been on the shit for like 5 or 6 years. Whatever but regular weed isnt legal here but those gummies and drinks are. Ill bet shes gonna be a bitch and still not give me klonipin but shes trying to up my doses like crazy and prescribe me stuff i never heard of. fuck the docs. Should of just told her fuck it. double my doses. She was ready to too. Said i didnt need double doses. Im already too tired and lazy to do stuff as is now

Guy brely eats as it is. He used to sell his gift cards but guy moved.I would sell Mcdonalds cards too but they do have a decent breakfast and ice cream fudge sundaes. Theres an ice cream place over here called Whitey's. Looks kinda fancy and maybe ill try it sometime. I ate like 2 pints and big old chocalate bar. Like half a pound bar. Need to cut back on the junk
I was on Klonopin for a few years...drank with it too

Latest posts

Latest posts