News on Hot Cargo

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To the Polish Forum...

Hot Cargo is Ok. :smile:

He wants everyone to know everything's fine, and he hopes to be back online in a couple weeks. His new puppy is keeping him very busy!

:wave:
cc

Yeah I knew he's alright because I saw updates of his garden and you Crazy Composer mentioned it. Thanks , really good to hear that :wave: :woohoo:
New puppy ? :D wracaj szybko :sasmokin:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Yup, I knew he'd be lurking somewhere behind the scenes for a while:wink:

Hot, come back with pics of fresh harvest!

:wave: kov

BTW: Hot beans rulezzz!!!

G

uff

uff

nice to hear that. i start thinkink about worst things can happen with him. thx for good news, yeah kov u right :) thanks you HC for support me :) :yoinks: :woohoo:

boze jakbym chcial zeby na 2gim zdjeciu byla gh x nev haze. moze ktos mi powie czy to raczej gh x nh czy bb x bh poniewaz ja sam niejestem w stanie a znowu mi sie wszystko popierdolilo to ciagle zraszanie pryskanie przekladanie roslin.rosliny sa bodajze 4 noc na flo. ciekam z niecierpliwoscia na kwiaty, wyselekcjonuje najladniejsze 3 planty i bede walczyl z ciagle brakujacym miejscem. tak bdw ryzykuje zycie pokazujac te zdjecia tu pod ta tozsamoscia. mam jedna pierd*lona schizofremie :)

Last edited:

WeedTime

ladne krzaki raniec, wbij sobie patyczek albo plastikowa lyzeczke z nazwa odmiany w doniczke na poczatku uprawy to nie bedziesz mial problemu z odroznieniem ;]

nie stresuj sie, pokazales tylko kawalek podlogi i doniczke, hehe ;]

pozdro.

G

Apdejt

Apdejt

dzieki za mile slowa:) obdarowalem jedna osobe plantem jutro obdaruje druga. w sumie wyszedl jeden meszczak. zostawie sobie 2 trenowane juz za mlodu panienki i przesadze w wieksze donice bo pokazuja niedobory ale przezyja :)

Sleepy

Veteran
glad to hear Hot Cargo is doing fine! :woohoo:

Wesolych Swia,t i Szcze,sliwego Nowego Roku! to all Poles!! :woohoo:

O

OHenry

HC's been growing some Killer BUDS!

hehe :)

He'll be back soon enough!

These are all his buds in his closet. Yum!

G

show me and tell me please witch one are grapefruit x nevill haze cos i got 2 of them from him in 1st month of flowering stage I wanna know how will look older :)

Last edited:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
im back everybody,hehe jestem spowrotem w domu koledzy

happy to see some of you miss me ,haha

im all good and well, growing some fine hazes now,hehe

now i got tons of new threads to read,haha

be back soon with new grows ahead,hehe

thanks all

peace

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Heyyyyyy HOT!

Been remembering you all the time you were gone. Actually every time I smoked your suddenly shrom!

After 4 months cure I can absolutely and positively say that the suddenly shrom pheno 1 is the best smoke I ever had, and I smoke for many years. That has also been confirmed by many of my friends. That unique oriental incense smell, and an incredibly clean long lasting high! It's a special bud reserved for special occasions,not to be smoked every day.

here's my report: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=18104

Dobrze cie widziec spowrotem, polskie forum bylo ciche bez ciebie!

pozdr, kov

Latest posts

Latest posts