What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newer leaves yellowing, nutrient issues?

OZZ_

Veteran
Biobizz is organic - you cannot fully measure its EC. Not even close - about only 30% of it is prefermented.
You just fed about EC +5 in latent nutes.

….. and they didn’t respond at all. In any way shape or form. Not a burnt leaf in sight. Biobizz is very weakly concentrated.

As a side note switching to a 1.7 EC feedings of cannas organic bio Flores produces wonderfully. Near Immediate blooms.

From personal experience I disagree wholeheartedly that EC cannot be measured on organic *liquid* nutes. I do it all the time and the plants behave just as they do with salts as you move up and down in EC.

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Biobizz is organic - you cannot fully measure its EC. Not even close - about only 30% of it is prefermented.
You just fed about EC +5 in latent nutes.
Yep... as those nutes get processed you'll see the plants become very overfed. :( Putting it another way the EC meters only read available elements, and this does not include the ones chunked up in organic molecules. Now, if your bioherd is dead or missing, the nutes can stay locked up in those same organic molecules.

@Creeperpark I was looking at what you quoted earlier and I couldn't figure out when I had posted something like that. Then I realized the quotes included your post as my quote. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts