What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie trying to find old thread

kevinrks

Hello eveyone, not really sure I'm a newbie, long time lurker would be more accurate. About to start another year of outdoor up in canada, aswell as trying to preserve some freezeland and gg3 seed stock so I always have them on hand for crosses and even just preservation.

I'm trying to find an old thread I was obsessed with over 5 years ago so I'm hoping someone can help as it was a very popular thread with a bit of drama and excitement aswell lol

It was a thread of random growing tips and thoughts by someone on the forums, from extremely basic to advanced, now this guy is a self proclaimed sh*t disturber lol, cut through the bs and with his delivery it always seemed to piss a few people off. He turned me on to using jacks nutrients and is a big advocate of them.

This probably sounds like almost every grower and thread on here lol but I thought I'd take a chance and ask.

Also if anyone has any incredible threads of knowledge like for example rockwool/coco trees by DJM, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks for your time and happy growing

Last edited:

revegeta666

Hello eveyone, not really sure I'm a newbie, long time lurker would be more accurate. About to start another year of outdoor up in canada, aswell as trying to preserve some freezeland and gg3 seed stock so I always have them on hand for crosses and even just preservation.

I'm trying to find an old thread I was obsessed with over 5 years ago so I'm hoping someone can help as it was a very popular thread with a bit of drama and excitement aswell lol

It was a thread of random growing tips and thoughts by someone on the forums, from extremely basic to advanced, now this guy is a self proclaimed sh*t disturber lol, cut through the bs and with his delivery it always seemed to piss a few people off. He turned me on to using jacks nutrients and is a big advocate of them.

This probably sounds like almost every grower and thread on here lol but I thought I'd take a chance and ask.

Also if anyone has any incredible threads of knowledge like for example rockwool/coco trees by DJM, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks for your time and happy growing
The search bar in forums doesn't usually work as well as searching in Google. Try entering this in Google search (quotes included):

"Your search terms here" site:icmag.com

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello I suggest to use the advanced search. You can search for titles only plus if you remember part of the user name, you can type in the first letters and it will show you a list of usernames that begin with.

Its also possible that the thread is deleted but as you mentioned its a bigger one, I guess its still here somewhere...

ps: I'm also Jacks user😎

Hillbilly69

Welcome!! Seems that we are interested in the same strains for outdoor canadian grows! Freezeland and GG 😎. I'm hopeful I'll be able to find a good GG male to do some crosses too...