What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Year's Resolution?

trifector

Happy new year to all on here:woohoo:

Any of you have any cannabis related resolutions?

I would like to :
  • quit smoking - edibles and vaping only
  • put some time into supporting the irish legalisation community
  • Seek out some new strains! (all i smoke is cheese and amnesia )

Any of you have any to share? I'm open to ideas!

solcanario

Happy new year to all on here:woohoo:

Any of you have any cannabis related resolutions?

I would like to :
  • quit smoking - edibles and vaping only
  • put some time into supporting the irish legalisation community
  • Seek out some new strains! (all i smoke is cheese and amnesia )

Any of you have any to share? I'm open to ideas!

My new year resolution is to quit rolls!! enough of paper and tobacco that are really damaging our health
From now on only Vape!!
I already grow a variety of strains :biggrin:

trifector

My new year resolution is to quit rolls!! enough of paper and tobacco that are really damaging our health
From now on only Vape!!
I already grow a variety of strains :biggrin:

What vaporizer do you use Solanario? I've been looking but i haven't quite made the plunge yet - needless to say I've failed my new years resolution already :shucks:

Tbh, i'm not totally convinced vaping is that healthy! we'll see how i get on

DannyDanky

What vaporizer do you use Solanario? I've been looking but i haven't quite made the plunge yet - needless to say I've failed my new years resolution already :shucks:

Of course it's healthy!

When you burn cannabis it combusts at over 1000℃ and produces over 100 carcinogens as well as causing a build up of tar in the lungs over time, possibly leading to chronic bronchitis. Vaporizers solve this problem.

A bit more info for you here

Big respect in regards to putting some work to our Ireland Cannabis community - we're so close. A bit more of the right noise and we'll push them over the edge!! :)

trifector

Of course it's healthy!

When you burn cannabis it combusts at over 1000℃ and produces over 100 carcinogens as well as causing a build up of tar in the lungs over time, possibly leading to chronic bronchitis. Vaporizers solve this problem.

A bit more info for you here

Big respect in regards to putting some work to our Ireland Cannabis community - we're so close. A bit more of the right noise and we'll push them over the edge!! :)

Thanks! We have seen a lot of progress over the last few years with medical cannabis - the tide is turning.

Have faith!!!!!!

solcanario

It's definetely not harmful vaping weed...think that combustion is what makes you sick and kills your throat and lungs. Removing combustion you have removed all problems and you can enjoy the benefits of your plant!!

Let's keep pushing and soon or later we'll win the battle for legalisation!!!

solcanario

sorry, I forgot to mention that I haven't bought any vaporiser yet....I'm still searching for the right model and saving some extra money to buy a real good one!

Nup

Well guys

Plans for the year:
Clear the shed and make a proper growing spot, no more dodgy spare-room grows!
Successfully grow some guerilla (or just outdoor) plants

How much does a decent vapourisor go for?

brown_thumb

Quit drinking and try one last time to seek medical help. Past efforts have been unsuccessful due to incompetent doctors and staff. The latest brain scan shows lots of dead areas caused by multiple mini strokes. Shit...

The good news is I think my new GP is better than any I've seen so far. So there's some hope.

solcanario

Quit drinking and try one last time to seek medical help. Past efforts have been unsuccessful due to incompetent doctors and staff. The latest brain scan shows lots of dead areas caused by multiple mini strokes. Shit...

The good news is I think my new GP is better than any I've seen so far. So there's some hope.

It's sad to hear that, Brownthumb and I wish you a healthier 2018! Drinking is never good, better quit!
We all need to take care of ourself and our healt is the most important thing we have.

About the vapo, I have tried 2 different portable models, both expensive gadgets around the 200 euros and I wasn't very satisfied, I guess It also takes time to get used to the new feeling of not having any combustion down your throat.
I am now looking forward to try the Volcano, altough it's bloody expensive!!

Smokey McVeigh

Hi guys for what it's worth. .. I tried a couple of vapes last year.... one was a flowermate and I can't remember the other but both were not very good. In my experience you were looking at around £250-300 for a decent one. I tried the volcano in amsterdam and it is very good, expensive but worth it.

Hey friends, i had a lung collapse this year, (spantaneous pneuthorax) and didnt go to a doc for over one week with a hole in the lung... almost fuking died.. and everything because OF STRESS AND COMBUSTION!
I smoked 7-9joints every 24h for over 5years without a break. some people can handle more, but for me it was too much..
here in europe we smoke our weed mixed with some tobacco. this mix was deadly for my lungs.
I already had one very nice vaporizer "mighty from storz and bickel" but didnt use it because i liked the smoke thing...

i quit smoking after my surgery and two weeks in hospital.. its now 3months since my surgery and i gained 20pounds in weight(i really needed it) and i feel much much better than before!
Thee first 2-3weeks changing from smoking to vaping are really strange and you need to get used to it, but once you go vape you never go back to combustion!

I wish every single body on icmag to start vaping only! health is far more worth than 200-300bucks for a good vape unit!
my recommendation is the Mighty vaporizer from storz-bickel.com

0,6gram of my cookie/haze/og kush strain is fucking knocking me out, one joint would never do this for me!

have a nice year!

brown_thumb

That's terrible, c00k1eFunk. I'll bet that was painful. Hope you're much better now.

I've decided to do edibles only. I don't like filling my lungs with anything but air. Another of my resolutions this year is to make lots of edibles.

Nup

Damn. Lots of rough times in this thread.
Shame vapourisors are so expensive.

But edibles are excellent. Thc pills are easy and last months.

Nup

Damn. Lots of rough times in this thread.
Shame vapourisors are so expensive.

But edibles are excellent. Thc pills are easy and last months.

Latest posts

Latest posts