What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Virus in town Growers!! HpLVd: Hop Latent Viroid

Cerathule

A lot of Cannabis plants also are confirmed to be chronically infected with the Cannabis Cryptic Virus

Chiba et al. 2011), we tested whether this event also occurred for CanCV in hemp, as a possible explanation of its ubiquitous presence.

Attachments

• Not the one, but the only one about Cannabis cryptic virus in plants showing ‘hemp streak’ dis...pdf
    809.7 KB · Views: 103

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I just sent some samples to Tumi for testing. Anxiously waiting the results.
Testing my 92og, wedding cake, runtz, pie face, itre95, pure kush topanga, and zawtz

Desert Dan

Veteran
I just sent some samples to Tumi for testing. Anxiously waiting the results.
Testing my 92og, wedding cake, runtz, pie face, itre95, pure kush topanga, and zawtz
I tested everything and ended up losing some favorites like deathstar, cherry pie, gg4, and sbse… Surprised some of my oldest cuts were clean.

Cut back to one mom of each and will retest here soon. The infected plants were definitely exhibiting symptoms.

-DD

coxnox

Veteran
I tested everything and ended up losing some favorites like deathstar, cherry pie, gg4, and sbse… Surprised some of my oldest cuts were clean.

Cut back to one mom of each and will retest here soon. The infected plants were definitely exhibiting symptoms.

-DD
pictures ?

Desert Dan

Veteran
pictures ?
Darkheart nursery has some good picks up on their site… in veg they can grow like an octopus with exaggerated lateral branching if the viral load is high.

It is noticeable with a lower viral load as well. Bushier growth with exaggerated nodes not staying close to the main branch.

-DD

Thcvhunter

Veteran
This reeks of a big pharma attack on our weed. If it’s in the seed stock, shit!

Yeah, ever look into Fusarium?
The government weaponized three strains of fusarium - against cannabis, coca, and poppy. And they have their own 'roundup-ready' strains that are resistant to it.

To me, these viruses come from cloning in hydro with synthetic nutes. Fucks the RNA and makes it susceptible to random shit. Like, remember dudding? And then notice how that stopped when everyone started back in probiotic soil?

coxnox

Veteran
Darkheart nursery has some good picks up on their site… in veg they can grow like an octopus with exaggerated lateral branching if the viral load is high.

It is noticeable with a lower viral load as well. Bushier growth with exaggerated nodes not staying close to the main branch.

-DD
any link to share ? i only see a twiiter acount but i cant see as i dont have twiter.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
The government weaponized three strains of fusarium - against cannabis, coca, and poppy. And they have their own 'roundup-ready' strains that are resistant to it.

To me, these viruses come from cloning in hydro with synthetic nutes. Fucks the RNA and makes it susceptible to random shit. Like, remember dudding? And then notice how that stopped when everyone started back in probiotic soil?
dudding is hop latent viroid.

lemonade

Veteran

Interesting. Any links?

Volcanna

Veteran
Big Pharma canna power play. Use the faulty PCR tests to convince dumb stoners their entire crop is infected with incurable super contagious virus. when in fact it’s conventional cloning practices and synthetic nutrition causing deficiencies in the plants immune response. Sounds familiar For some reason.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Virus Schmirus. My seed stash and tents are looking better every day. Hepa filter the inlet air!

A PCR test around here is firing up a fatty, puffing up a big hit, and after enough time for the effects to show themselves…. saying “ that’s Pretty Good Reefer”.

X15

Let it be known there’s a huge variety of Fusarium out there… not just three made by gov which target our three favorite things lol.
I worked in the turfgrass industry for well over a decade where I experienced common or almost predictable situations which brought on Fusarium .. and in my experience I relate such diseases to unhealthy growing conditions and neglect. It would happen in less predictable situations but I always felt there was a weak link contributing factor rather than some evil plan brought on by my haters lol.

I can see the correlation between hydro and fusarium as there’s a fine line to be walked in hydro… and my experience with fusarium always was indicative of poor water management or miss management of soil profile which with neglect and poor watering practices became exponentially worse… So water management or Lack of will contribute to such diseases as Fusarium.

Much Respect!
nasa-

kalopatchkid

Veteran
All clean over here.

HLV_report_12.05.22.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts