What's new

New to this forum

BCgirl

Hi ladies! Found this site yesterday and am in love. Would like to introduce myself, you can call me BC girl, to the outside world I am a stay at home mom to 3, in reality I am the real life version of Nancy on Weeds, lol. I work hard doing BC medical with my husband, I try to balance this work with being a mom, a good person, someone who gives back to her world, but most often fail at at least one of those things, lol. Oddly I do not smoke, haven't since I was a teen,see so much of it during the day that I have zero urge to indulge. I only know of one other respected female grower in these parts. Most of the wives are quite happy to stay home and shop ( don't get me wrong, I luv to get my shop on, but I feel less guilty if I earned the $ ) so I'm essentially surrounded by a 100% male co-workers.
So that's me in a very small nutshell. Will be nice to get to know everyone

sewing4kix

Nice to meat you BC! I am a stay at home mom of 3 also. I am "helping" my hubby set up his first grow (I don't smoke either) and hope to make a nice first run. There is so much I don't know but I love to garden and am hoping to learn a little bit here also.

Silka_England

Hi BC I'm new on here to. You are right there are alot more guys into this than girls. I joined the site to try and learn a bit more so I don't look like the silly girl who doesn't know what she is talking about. If you don't mind me asking how do you find growing when you have kids? I haven't got kids yet but I hope I will one day and I don't think I would know how to handle the situation. I wouldn't know how to explain to them that it is a good thing to do but they have to keep it a secret from other people.

Latest posts

Latest posts