Retired,
a few more

a few more

the indica is really kick ass :bat:
and the kali mist crosses are going down a storm :joint:

the hash is made from lavander

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
damn shame I never got to try anything when I was there ....

anyway ... looking lovely ...know your enjoying it OP
Wish I was there... lol : )
Will be interested to see the new strains ....
when they are released

Peace

G

damn, I wish I was on the other side of the pond..
the indica strains are of interest :joint:

bigbuddhaseeds

hey there

hey there

hi there all, mist it was an honour to meet you at gypsys and pinks,
what can i say but kalidestroyer!! my favourite smoke and probably by now the emptiest tub in the collection, in the city of sativas it was so good to find an old skool wild kali, what a great high,which totally cut through most of the heat problemed haze samples currently being sold here in dam, as well as being perfectly dry and cured it was sooo nice , many thanks for that leaving joint!!
the dreamweaver, is also extremly special, reminds me so much of our afghan pheno cheese from seed, extremly potent and dank,
also good were the arjans crosses,
lovely stuff mist, many thanks for the tasters , respect, big buddha

G

bigbuddhaseeds said:
what can i say but kalidestroyer!! my favourite smoke and probably by now the emptiest tub in the collection, in the city of sativas it was so good to find an old skool wild kali, what a great high,which totally cut through most of the heat problemed haze samples currently being sold here in dam, as well as being perfectly dry and cured it was sooo nice , many thanks for that leaving joint!!
the dreamweaver, is also extremly special, reminds me so much of our afghan pheno cheese from seed, extremly potent and dank,

I enjoyed sharing my herb with you and Shipp as well as Akira and Arjan and several other esteemed smokers. It was a dream come true. OP was enjoying the Indica while we tried to OD on the Sativa and Gypsy was put to sleep at the shop with the Lavendar hash. What a great time and what a great smoke friend you made BigBuddhaCheese.
See you all in Nov for our Harvest Fest!

Seedboutique on Single! Try some!!
MOD

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
bigbuddhaseeds said:

Can't add more to that :yes:

MOD Seeds are going to do well :yummy:

SkunkyDemon

:wave: Hey MOD just got your Dream Godess freebie and DAMN those pics look yummy!! :woohoo: I cant wait to pop a few! :yummy: Im looking for a med herb , any pheno's I should look for? These are some nice fat looking beans too! :woohoo:

G

Dreamgoddess is a cross of dreamweaver and godbud if thats what you mean hazy? was given out as a freebie and he may have used it in other crossess not sure.

My Kali-Most beans from MOD hopefully will be arriving in the near future. I'm thinking it was a good choice, are any of you guys familar with this one?
I cant wait to get these in some dirt.

blAsia

Anytime you want a test grow from an average gardener's POV, I'm your person. Soil grower for self.

Peace.

I will grow anything you want to throw my way MOD cats.

Latest posts