What's new

New run! Recirculating Drip & DWC

Meison

E&F Tray Big ones are botafumeiro (went from 10cm to 74cm..damn sativas) small ones are Psico

will be back soon with a full post, veg and flower with detail, so far my homemade nuts are working great

Meison

nice grow man , no problem for going to soil from rockwood ?

Hey thanks, actually I never had problems transplanting from RW to soil. I liked it so much I clone on a bubbler or aero cloner DIY I have, then trim the roots and place it on 1.5'' RW cubes then into the medium I prefer or just give it to other growers.

Just look out cause soil tends to dry the RW before roots hit the soil, the first couple of days so keep it moist and its a win!

Some pics of the galz

Psico

Last edited:

Meison

This one is the mother of some kandy kush x kandy kush seeds and some lemon skunk x kandy kush seeds too

LSD on the last days of the pre flowering

Meison

E&F table 5 psicos 2 bota

You can see how the botafumeiros reached 75 cm the small one and 94 cm the tall one.. screw this sativa! I will never forget to top them off after they root, cause they stretch stretch stretch

Some pisco buds

cheers

Looks Nice !
Try to grab some pics right before lights on or right after lights off.
I really wanna see the real colors going on there !

Meison

Fishy I owe you this lights off pics! Here they are

Left to right
1. Psico clone
2. Psico
3. Kandy Kush
4. Psico clone
5. Psico clone

Meison

more pics

Last pic is the worst bud on the plant, its ok for a plant that almost died on me a couple months ago.

Botafumeiro clones

Just started to get loaded, damn slow flowering sativas..

Meison

Psico clones

Will be back with more pics once I harvest the psico DWC, and start working on the new run.

Hopefully rdwc 3 bucket inline system + 2x2 E&F Table

cheers

Meison

Well, this is over! Barely hit 120gr, really small crop. Lost half of it when I left the country for business :( a friend was here but he fu**ed up and got all bota's and some psico clones dead!

Will be back shortly with the new E&F Table together with my new 2 + 1 RDWC DIY!

Meison

DWC Psico gave barely over 80gr
Kandy kush in Coco the one that survived gave 29gr
And together the 4 surviving clones of psico gave around 25grs

Dready_jake

I know its over and done with but that picture you showed and asked a diagnosis, I'm pretty sure it was nute burn. Ime nute burn starts at the tips/edges and moves in slowly along with the "clawing" downward like like a hand.

An early lockout from over feeding could easily cause severely reduced yeilds.

I don't even know if you were Still interested in anyone answering that question from months ago but I need a lot of post so there was my 2¢