What's new

mpro

I think we have enough volume to use the feature now. I feel I would read more posts, if I had the ability to see what had been posted since my last visit.

I don't have the time to check every forum and look at the first coulpe threads to see if any interest me. I'm sure many people are missing good threads for the same reason?

What do you guys think?

happy saturday!

BOO dallas.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hmm, It's there all the time - "active topics" in the "forum menu" right on top of this page.

happy monday!

rgds, kov

mpro

Actually "active topics" return topics that are day old.

this is a different search string.

G

I don't think, active topics, does the same thing and a new post since last visit would. I would love to see a link for new posts since last visit.

G

yeah new posts would be cool. Its easier to see whats beeen recently posted w/o haveing to go into every forum.

kov

damn, cmoon guys - "active topics" ARE what's just currently been posted. Sheeesh.

mpro where do you see topics day old?

Why do I post in this thread?

mpro

Kov: copy the link location of "Active topics" That's where days old is. change it, and you get more results.

I don't know why you posted in this thread.

kov

mpro, I will post now, you go to "active topics" and see if this thread is on top of the list.

It is, isn't it?

rgds, kov

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The Active topics option will give you every thread that has a new post on the end of it for whatever period your set your settings to. The User Menu, User CP will give you every thread that you have posted in, that has a new post on the end of it. If you go to Forum Menu, Unanswered, you'll get a list of everything so new or uninteresting that no one has responded to it yet. My IC Mag, My IC, will give you your latest uploaded pics, any PMs, and a list of threads you have posted in recently, together with a quick view of who posted on them last. Once you've gone through those options, anything you haven't seen, you can live without until someone else posts on them bringing them into the active topics. At least it does me.

Latest posts

Latest posts