What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Mexico just legalized recreational cannabis!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many people said VA would be legal at 1th July. is it true? how many plants they can grow?
  • Having a maximum of an ounce of marijuana for personal use
  • Using marijuana while in a private residence. However, Virginia law states that there is nothing prohibiting the owner of a private residence from restricting marijuana use. This means, if you live in an apartment owned by someone else, they could restrict you from using it in your apartment.
  • Growing up to four marijuana plants per household as long as the plant isn’t visible to the public, people younger than 21 years of age do not have access to them, and each plant must have a legible tag attached that includes the person’s name, driver’s license or ID number
  • “Adult sharing,” which means you can transfer an ounce or less of marijuana between people who are 21-year-old or older as long as it is given as a gift and is not being sold to another person

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
  • Having a maximum of an ounce of marijuana for personal use
  • Using marijuana while in a private residence. However, Virginia law states that there is nothing prohibiting the owner of a private residence from restricting marijuana use. This means, if you live in an apartment owned by someone else, they could restrict you from using it in your apartment.
  • Growing up to four marijuana plants per household as long as the plant isn’t visible to the public, people younger than 21 years of age do not have access to them, and each plant must have a legible tag attached that includes the person’s name, driver’s license or ID number
  • “Adult sharing,” which means you can transfer an ounce or less of marijuana between people who are 21-year-old or older as long as it is given as a gift and is not being sold to another person

Thanks a lot. Now it is more than clear. :thank you:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They just finalized rules and regs. https://ccd.rld.state.nm.us/

Very decent bill. Water will be an issue with some.

Currently, mentoring 2 microproducers growing our gear, deciding what strains are great for Grow and Sell Your Own (max 200 plants). Both in remote Sandoval County. Excited on their project after convincing them, ORGANIC is the way.

Meanwhile Ebenezer Scrooge (Duke Rodriguez, Ultra Heath, no mi gusta!) is trying to have massive projects in rural/plains, Chihuahua desert. Geeze. It's the micro growers that will grow successfully and carry the demand. exceed!

https://nmpoliticalreport.com/2021/...ng-cannabis-cultivation-license-applications/

It's an exciting time for New Mexico!

Bob Green

April is coming fast!!! It will be an interesting year for us.

I am expecting a opening release of expensive mids to sell out quickly, and a good year for everything to come into balance.

Bet my home grown slaps the shops as usual lol. Good times ahead.

LFG peeps

rolandomota

So it's finally here new mexico joins the club sales start next week. I want to tell people my "secret" about new mexico because most likely I won't move their but maybe I can convince some to live my dream the dream I have been dreaming since 2006 when I first found out about this forest i want to tell you all about

rolandomota

So it's finally here new mexico joins the club sales start next week. I want to tell people my "secret" about new mexico because most likely I won't move their but maybe I can convince some to live my dream the dream I have been dreaming since 2006 when I first found out about this forest i want to tell you all about

Too bad my dumb ass drank a drove my motorcycle and had a bad accident in 2006 or else I would be up their in my secret mountain lair growing tons of weed wow what a difference for my life that accident left me paralyzed and unable to keep learning construction jobs anyway I will make thread about this beautiful and still affordable pine forest place that's easy to build on in New mexico I want the place to grow and reach its full potential chine in if you live in timberon new mexico thays the place my amigos that's my secret place it needs to grow ithas so much potential......

rolandomota

Too bad my dumb ass drank and drove my motorcycle I had a bad accident in 2006 I was driving a sports bike the triumph Daytona 675 the first year it was released o man what a bike I wish I could still drice something fast like that......if I didn't have that accident or maybe if I invested in bitcoin in2012 I would be up their in my secret mountain lair growing tons of weed wow what a difference for my life that accident left me paralyzed and unable to keep learning construction jobs anyway I will make thread about this beautiful and still affordable pine forest place that's easy to build on in New mexico I want the place to grow and reach its full potential chine in if you live in timberon new mexico thays the place my amigos that's my secret place it needs to grow ithas so much potential......

sorry folks on a vodka fueled rant right now hey Russians aint the bad people neither some of them don't support the war its like a Vietnam type thing for them you know sorry Russia ......keep fighting Ukraine I hope you win ...lol sorry folks just alcohol you know its a see saw of emotions

rolandomota

sorry folks on a vodka fueled rant right now hey Russians aint the bad people neither some of them don't support the war its like a Vietnam type thing for them you know sorry Russia ......keep fighting Ukraine I hope you win against this Russian invasion...lol sorry folks just alcohol you know its a see saw of emotions

I hope Ukraine wins for sure don't get me wrong people be patient with me

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Too bad my dumb ass drank a drove my motorcycle and had a bad accident in 2006 or else I would be up their in my secret mountain lair growing tons of weed wow what a difference for my life that accident left me paralyzed and unable to keep learning construction jobs anyway I will make thread about this beautiful and still affordable pine forest place that's easy to build on in New Mexico I want the place to grow and reach its full potential chine in if you live in timberon new mexico thays the place my amigos that's my secret place it needs to grow it has so much potential......

Joni Mitchell sang about places like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20

Timberon-Fire-210-am-MDT-July-14-2016.jpg

rolandomota

Yes sir that's the place I fell 8n love with It back in 08 lots of potential I will 8nf8rm as best I can 8 know afterthought autos came out here a few years ago near Albuquerque about 3 hour drive from Alamogordo thanks man fir posting that map it's amazing man I. Telling you I'm you like secluded Marijuana friendly territory for Cheap buy on timberon buy in timberon but from roberts realty it's cheaper you might have to visit and buy in person but it's worth it trust me just look at property in cloudcroft timberon should be half or a quarter pruce

Goodherb

Too bad my dumb ass drank a drove my motorcycle and had a bad accident in 2006 or else I would be up their in my secret mountain lair growing tons of weed wow what a difference for my life that accident left me paralyzed and unable to keep learning construction jobs anyway I will make thread about this beautiful and still affordable pine forest place that's easy to build on in New mexico I want the place to grow and reach its full potential chine in if you live in timberon new mexico thays the place my amigos that's my secret place it needs to grow ithas so much potential......

Sorry to heard that ,sad it (accident) happens .
Sounds interesting ,your secret mountain lair.

Not able go as hard ,as one wants(construction/commercial grow) too. But at least,you still have the good herb.

Stay up . Grow on, Grow strong.