What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loveseed

Hey everyone, don't know why it took me so long to get into this forum. Maybe because I think people like to make trouble. And I don't need any of that and will not give any of that. But any help is welcome and appreciated. I'm sure we're all here for the same reasons. Hopefully to learn to be better at whatever we are doing. And I see lots of people know how to get it done better. And I'm willing to learn. Thanks to everyone in advance

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey everyone, don't know why it took me so long to get into this forum. Maybe because I think people like to make trouble. And I don't need any of that and will not give any of that. But any help is welcome and appreciated. I'm sure we're all here for the same reasons. Hopefully to learn to be better at whatever we are doing. And I see lots of people know how to get it done better. And I'm willing to learn. Thanks to everyone in advance
Welcome my friend, I am happy to help you with any organic soil growing questions. I will start my thread this weekend in the VIP section, get joined up for the most advanced technologies in cannabis soils.
Peace farmerlion

Persianfarmer

Hiya love!
Well you finally made it, welcome to icmag!
No trouble here just love for the sacred plant

Latest posts

Latest posts