What's new

new grower

lesterlong

I'm looking for some advice from experienced growers please. I will be posting later about grow equipment but now am looking for strain advice. This will be my 1st grow. It will be indoors probably in a closet or small basement area, probably 3x4,3x5, or 4x4. Won't be able to handle really tall plants but most will be ok. Will probably be using soil as well. Anyway, i've already acquired a few strains as i've been buying seeds for friends. I like all kinds of highs so type isn't important but potency is. Not concerned much with yield or smell but want something that tastes great. Will probably try to do 2 strains though, one leaning toward indica and one toward sativa. Here's what i either have or have ordered. Help me pick from these or even suggest some other must have. Thanks for your time and trouble.

who's y' daddy 10 seeds
bubba kush 10 seeds
kc brains haze special 5 seeds
nirvana nl x big bud 3 seeds
nirvana aurora indica 10 seeds
nirvana california orange 5 seeds
nirvana bubbalicous 5 seeds
bog medley(bmr,lsd,sc99) 15 seeds on order
reservoir dsd v2 10 seeds on order
reeferman cherry bomb II 10 seeds on order
whatever the 2 freebie are(i think gypsy said they are the golden skush and the south african durban poison skunk

am looking to germ 10 - 20 seeds and keeping the best 6-8

noeva

You can't go wrong with any of the Bog's, I would grow the DSD personally, with cherry bomb 2 close behind. I haven't grown either but I am looking forward to soon, hopefully

Last edited:

Rabbitt-420

I would have to say any of Bog seedline would be a great choice to grow.
I have seen some great buds emerge from a few of the breeds Bog produces.
I am about to order some of his line shortly.

I would reccomend , nirvana's- Aurora and ICE , these 2 have the ability to really screw your mind ,

Reefermanseeds - Alcapulco gold x Nepalese , Cherry bomb 2 , these are pure power

G

The Bog medley is a must, but its a crap shoot on which killer strain you actually get.

Bubba Kush from Orgnkid now that's what I would start

Tex

Rabbitt-420

I was looking around today and saw a strain that you would probably like to grow out.
Look at sd and check out Nirvana - Ice

Looks like a good strain for anyone to grow but for some reason i thought about this thread when i saw it.
10 seeds for 10 bucks you cant beat that.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
The Aurora Indica is stout, bushy and shorter than a lot of the indicas out there, not to mention a killer high. I'd go with that along with the Cali-O, can't go wrong with those two. Good luck.