What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Grow Setup

Crazy Old Man

My wife does the growing. This is her second year at it. She tried a new setup of raised beds instead of 5 gallon pals. This was our best year to date. There, a sativa hybrid called Northern Dawn. We ordered feminized seeds and started them the way the seller suggested. All of them germinated - we killed one during the first transplant. They're almost 8 feet tall and buds all the way up. This was before we trimmed the shade leaves. We scored the ton of barnyard dirt for free from my son-in-law.
MZMR8126.JPG

goingrey

The one in the front is a bit smaller than the others hehe, that's the transplanting accident victim?

Barnyard dirt sounds very rich, are you using any fertilizers or just water and sun?

Crazy Old Man

The one in the front is a bit smaller than the others hehe, that's the transplanting accident victim?

Barnyard dirt sounds very rich, are you using any fertilizers or just water and sun?
Barnyard dirt is very rich in nutrients and yes I cheated. They were fed every day a weak fertilizer solution. Lots of sun and water till about a month before harvest, then we stopped feeding them, then we stopped watering them the last week. Nature waters them good enough till we cut them down to trim and dry.

Latest posts

Latest posts