NEW GDP GENETICS ARE HERE!!!!

PNW_grown

Got the new genetics today...

I have talked to a few of you and some had shown interest. For those not familiar, I am a rep for GDP genetics.

We pride ourselves in stand out, superior cannabis strains and we have taken a total of FOUR medical cups now. As of now, we have a total of 9 strains, which 6 of them are in my possession.

Here is what I have currently. Seedbay should be getting these too.... So PM me or wait for the drop on the BAY

-Original GrandDaddy Purp (GDP)
-KENS KUSH (Sour D x (GDP x OG)
-BAY 11 (APPALACHIA X OG) (Appalachia is Green Crack x Tres Dawg, from H&L via BODHI SEEDS) 2011 1st place Sativa SF HTCC
-KENS OG KUSH (Tahoe OG (clone only) x OG)
-CANDYLAND (Bay Platinum Cookies x GDP) 2012 1st place Sativa KushCon cup
-PHANTOM COOKIES (Kens Phantom x Bay Platinum Cookies) (Phantom is Cherry Pie x GDP) Pure Phantom won 2nd place Hybrid 2012 SF HTCC
-NEW FOR 2013 BAY DREAM (Blue Dream x Bay 11) HEAVY YIELDER
Any questions, feel free to ask...
IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

Last edited:

PNW_grown

THESE KUSH SEEDS ARE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT'S AVAILABLE ON ATT***** SEEDS, OR HERE...
The Grandaddy Kush had completely different parents than "KENS KUSH", and "KENS OG"

Adrift

very interested!!! would gladly pop some of um for you if you would like :)

well either way, ill be buying some of those when released!

already bought the gdp and should have them anyday now!

later

PNW_grown

Ya, testing wont be needed with these. I appreciate the offer though.
They are available though, so if interested...

Adrift

right on, your post came off like you wanted some tested a bit... or maybe i just wanted to think that :)

haha. so should i just p.m in regards to ordering some?

jochen_45

New GDP Genetics...

New GDP Genetics...

That are some good news, I have waited the whole time
for the Phantom cookies and would be happy to get the
seeds now. I cant wait to start them....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
I also though you where asking for testers. Your wording is not clear.. Good luck to those that grow these..

PNW_grown

right on, your post came off like you wanted some tested a bit... or maybe i just wanted to think that :)

haha. so should i just p.m in regards to ordering some?
Haha, ya, sorry... For sure, PM.

Do the bay11 packs still read green crack x og or do they now say appy x og.... or something else completely?.... Az
Glad you asked! I was in charge or rewriting all the stuff. I MADE SURE to have it say: Appalachia x OG ;)

That are some good news, I have waited the whole time
for the Phantom cookies and would be happy to get the
seeds now. I cant wait to start them....
Cool hit me up and we will figure something out.

I also though you where asking for testers. Your wording is not clear.. Good luck to those that grow these..
I am sorry, I fixed it. I had copied/pasted that from the other site I am on, and left a few things in...
How's your GDP?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
she is doing her thing. just starting to purple up.. I will add some new pics in that thread later tonight.

PapstUrban

Hey PnW good news,
one question, your write in your description Phantom Cookies is Kens Phantom x Bay Platinum Cookies, but in the description from the picture stand cherry pie x GDP.
whats right?

41hope

Why do people like granddaddy purple? Every time I've smoked it, it had a ceiling? 1st couple of bowls it's ok but smoking anymore does nothing for me? To me the best thing bout granddaddy is the smell other than that wtf?

PNW_grown

Hey PnW good news,
one question, your write in your description Phantom Cookies is Kens Phantom x Bay Platinum Cookies, but in the description from the picture stand cherry pie x GDP.
whats right?
Ya, they sent me the first batch. We had them printed and I caught that. It's kens phantom x bay platinum cookies.
They are being reprinted.

Why do people like granddaddy purple? Every time I've smoked it, it had a ceiling? 1st couple of bowls it's ok but smoking anymore does nothing for me? To me the best thing bout granddaddy is the smell other than that wtf?
Hey, glad to have you here. BUT this thread is not about whether YOU like GDP or any of our other strains for that matter. Thanks for your opinion, but honestly, I don't give two shits what you like. Go post that shit somewhere else, thanks.