What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

New GDP crosses

do any of the GDP crosses have a fem version? I know Ken doesnt do fem seeds, but I HAVE seen "GDP" seeds on some legit seed sites that not only have it, but as "fem" any worth in getting them?

Just don't bother with kens seeds.Since the dude that started up DVG left the packs are a total crapshoot. I grew the snowcap which was 100% uninspiring and plenty of hay phenos,the seed packaging is different and the plants are absolutely crap in comparison to the candyland,kens kush and GDP which were bred by the DVG guy before he started his own company.I want to get some DVG gear but it seems hard work.

Just don't bother with kens seeds.Since the dude that started up DVG left the packs are a total crapshoot. I grew the snowcap which was 100% uninspiring and plenty of hay phenos,the seed packaging is different and the plants are absolutely crap in comparison to the candyland,kens kush and GDP which were bred by the DVG guy before he started his own company.I want to get some DVG gear but it seems hard work.

thats a disappointing answer lol..