What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW Colorado Growers Thread

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the CBD plants, the buds look a lot smaller and perhaps not as dense as most THC cultivars.

the wulf variety is derived from industrial hemp type cannabis, def some bigger budding expressions in the mix but ya alot of the wulf is more sativa open bud structure - will do well in long season humid climates

Defacto

Attachments

• 2018 startup.jpg
    2018 startup.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 75
M

meowmeowmeow

Pulled mine inside at 69 and cut at 71.
It got the sleet and light snow, but not too much.
Drying now then cure.
Poochie Love
20181005_123946.jpg

20181012_161354.jpg

20181014_223832.jpg

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning Colo... You outdoor growers are gonna have a tough time this weekend. Tomorrow is gonna be a cold one.

I chopped everything early yesterday morning previous to sunrise.
I'd have given them another day but my location was forecast for freezing weather starting right at sundown. It's 23F outside right now. My gals would not have survived that all night long.
:tiphat:

M

meowmeowmeow

Why CO growers love them 42-60 day strains.

Shit my plant was literally outside since May.
Although I knew its a 75 day plant, I recieved the same terp profile when it ran indoor.
I can live with sacrificing 4 days.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
One year, I had a plant go until mid November. But it was one of those warm years and it never got down past 35-39 over night.

Some of those plants can take that cold at the end.

Hoophouse I always get stuff to finish by middle of October, sat dom hybrids ECSD etc. weather permitting go until halloween ish , last year I ran a Ghost Train Haze #1 cut , Red Headed Stranger (Williams Wonder x Tom Hills Haze) and they were damn close to full maturity.

One year, I had a plant go until mid November. But it was one of those warm years and it never got down past 35-39 over night.

Some of those plants can take that cold at the end.
Sagarmatha used to say something along these lines, I remember him in an article talking about certain lines he had bred being perfectly adapted to cold up to the freezing point. It is the jungles where cannabis evolved, yet it is the mountains where it achieved its highest potential as a medicine.

M

meowmeowmeow

The great mid outdoors

The great mid outdoors

Poochie Love
She smells just like she did when ran inddors.
The pineapple terps have waned.
I think hardcore afghani terp but I ll have to get verification.
Def still a sativa dom hybrid.
I love my OGs betta for the fact of trimming hahaha.
Got the trim bin kief collection building up.
Getting some seeds too.
Hit this bitch with Killa Skunk f2 ( 78 Sacreed seed skunk x Vic high s Killa queen) I harvested earlier in the year.
I think i like making seeds.
Shits addicting more so for me than just growing good clean flower.
More to come....
20181017_213550.jpg

20181017_213619.jpg

20181017_220147.jpg

20181017_231543.jpg

MintyMick

It’s totally addicting. I chucked my first pollen in 2013 and have been learning as much as I can since then. Seeds are expensive, so if i pop something I really like I tend to either pick the best male, or make fem seed with silver thiosulfate from the best flower.

I’ve tried to run just regular flower, but I always end up reversing something or throwing some pollen from my fridge on it.

I also have a seed addiction. I love it. Unless it’s herms, because fuck that shit.

blowingupjake

Happy Friday

Happy Friday

Happy Friday CO!

Here's how I'm starting my day (back killing me this morning)
picture.php

Meowmeowmeow, mick, good job preserving our favorite plant! I too am a seed making addict. Learning about genetic evolution and how to properly lock in traits has been so cool. I've been chucking for a while now.. looking for the right project to pursue and make a stable line with.

There are so many choices out there now, it's hard to not get distracted and just make an f2 and move on.

MintyMick

There are so many choices out there now, it's hard to not get distracted and just make an f2 and move on.

Yeah. I agree with that, Jake. But you can always save those f2s for later and go back to them. I’ve done that a few times.

My main problem come when I move on from a completed breeding project to a new one. Too many choices, lol. Ever read The Far Side comic that used to run in Sundays paper?

picture.php

M

meowmeowmeow

Hunting

Hunting

Mister C Seeds - Flambe - Khalifa Kush x Forbidden Fruit x Trom ( Ak47 x Sour Diesel)
20181128_190748.jpg

beta

Veteran
Mister C Seeds - Flambe - Khalifa Kush x Forbidden Fruit x Trom ( Ak47 x Sour Diesel)
View attachment 478623

I always hate when people list lineages like this. It's not possible to have a cross between 3 plants, you're missing some parenthesis somewhere. It's actually matters because it's the difference between '33% x 33 % x 33%' and '(25% x 25%) x 50%', which is very significant.

M

meowmeowmeow

I always hate when people list lineages like this. It's not possible to have a cross between 3 plants, you're missing some parenthesis somewhere. It's actually matters because it's the difference between '33% x 33 % x 33%' and '(25% x 25%) x 50%', which is very significant.

I just list it how it comes and tried to explain what I have found or told what was in it.
If you re panties are in a wad go fuck yourself.
I m not a scientist. :biggrin:

I ll stop from posting. Thanks.

beta

Veteran
I just list it how it comes and tried to explain what I have found or told what was in it.
If you re panties are in a wad go fuck yourself.
I m not a scientist. :biggrin:

I ll stop from posting. Thanks.

That's quite an over-reaction to being lightly and indirectly criticized, but you do you. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts