What's new

New build out gavita 9 light coco dtw

BigGreen

Veteran
Hey all
Been gone for almost 10 years. We're finally legal and I'm going to build out half of an out building 30x40.
Here's my plan right now and it will change as I build. I get crazy when I build things and plans change on the fly. I would appreciate any ideas or criticism. Many things have changed since I have grown 10 years ago. So please don't be shy.

The plan is 3 rooms

Flower room 17.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 ceilings.
Mother, clone and general room 8x 18
Smaller test flower room 5x13.5

Flower room
5 gavita 1000e de 4 gavita 1930e or 5 1930e and 4 1000 de, haven't decided yet but I already have 6 1000de to play with.

Thinking of buying the botanicare
5 x10.5 sliding drip tables 3 tables 30 plants per table. My canopy when pushed together will be 15x10.5 which should be perfect with my lights hung high checker boarded above.
Gonna run 2 gal fabric pots with coco, dtw multi feeds. Drip system will be built with pvc and 24v solenoids running

Gonna run 5 ton mini split with 2 handlers. Thinking of a ceiling mount cassette style and a smaller handler in the other small bloom room.
Bottled co2 because I have it already and mise well. Maybe in future I run gas.

This I haven't figured out yet and could use some help. Dehumidifier selection. I been eye balling the quest commercial Dehumidifiers just haven't done the research on sizing one yet. So any ideas for my specs would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of using trolmaster hydro x or x plus to control lights and environment along with the trolmaster aqua x to control irrigation system.. I will be utilizing most of there sensors and controllers. Seems pretty slick of a system being able to track date and use that to get the room and irrigation dialed to a T.

Nutrients will be cultured solutions fed upto 6 times a day in peak Flower with a weekly compost tea. I love there nutes, so stable and very clean.

Mother and clone room
Plan is to get the cch20 210 cloner
This will give some of the best clones possible, also I plan to veg in the system for an extra 7 to 10 days to give them some legs and cut down veg time.
Cch20 custom 13 gal 3 site in 1 row for mother plants.
This room will house the controllers for the Flower room as well.

Small Flower room
This room is going to be fun. It's going to be used for new strains to try out, pheno hunting and possibly pollen chucking.
Haven't totally figured out lights yet so I will take some ideas for lighting. Planning on running coco dtw as well just not sure on table size or configuration. It's a weird sized room at 5x13.5. Maybee build a table 3x10 with rollers. Arange in middle of room. When I work in there I xan push the table to one side or the other.Any ideas let them fly. This room will have co2 as well along with a/c control by a trolmaster as well.
All my storage ro water and feed water will be housed outside of the rooms to maximize space of growing.

If I'm missing anything point it out, any critiquing let me know, any suggestions I would appreciate.
This will be a slow build out and I will take pics along the way.
I just finished drying and trimming in the space and will be cleaning up and starting this weekend.

Will update soon
Some pics of one of my last grows from a decade ago.

Attachments

• DSCN3307.JPG
    DSCN3307.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 37
  • picture (1).jpeg
    picture (1).jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 43
  • picture (2).jpeg
    picture (2).jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 34
  • picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 39

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey all
Been gone for almost 10 years. We're finally legal and I'm going to build out half of an out building 30x40.
Here's my plan right now and it will change as I build. I get crazy when I build things and plans change on the fly. I would appreciate any ideas or criticism. Many things have changed since I have grown 10 years ago. So please don't be shy.

The plan is 3 rooms

Flower room 17.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 ceilings.
Mother, clone and general room 8x 18
Smaller test flower room 5x13.5

Flower room
5 gavita 1000e de 4 gavita 1930e or 5 1930e and 4 1000 de, haven't decided yet but I already have 6 1000de to play with.

Thinking of buying the botanicare
5 x10.5 sliding drip tables 3 tables 30 plants per table. My canopy when pushed together will be 15x10.5 which should be perfect with my lights hung high checker boarded above.
Gonna run 2 gal fabric pots with coco, dtw multi feeds. Drip system will be built with pvc and 24v solenoids running

Gonna run 5 ton mini split with 2 handlers. Thinking of a ceiling mount cassette style and a smaller handler in the other small bloom room.
Bottled co2 because I have it already and mise well. Maybe in future I run gas.

This I haven't figured out yet and could use some help. Dehumidifier selection. I been eye balling the quest commercial Dehumidifiers just haven't done the research on sizing one yet. So any ideas for my specs would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of using trolmaster hydro x or x plus to control lights and environment along with the trolmaster aqua x to control irrigation system.. I will be utilizing most of there sensors and controllers. Seems pretty slick of a system being able to track date and use that to get the room and irrigation dialed to a T.

Nutrients will be cultured solutions fed upto 6 times a day in peak Flower with a weekly compost tea. I love there nutes, so stable and very clean.

Mother and clone room
Plan is to get the cch20 210 cloner
This will give some of the best clones possible, also I plan to veg in the system for an extra 7 to 10 days to give them some legs and cut down veg time.
Cch20 custom 13 gal 3 site in 1 row for mother plants.
This room will house the controllers for the Flower room as well.

Small Flower room
This room is going to be fun. It's going to be used for new strains to try out, pheno hunting and possibly pollen chucking.
Haven't totally figured out lights yet so I will take some ideas for lighting. Planning on running coco dtw as well just not sure on table size or configuration. It's a weird sized room at 5x13.5. Maybee build a table 3x10 with rollers. Arange in middle of room. When I work in there I xan push the table to one side or the other.Any ideas let them fly. This room will have co2 as well along with a/c control by a trolmaster as well.
All my storage ro water and feed water will be housed outside of the rooms to maximize space of growing.

If I'm missing anything point it out, any critiquing let me know, any suggestions I would appreciate.
This will be a slow build out and I will take pics along the way.
I just finished drying and trimming in the space and will be cleaning up and starting this weekend.

Will update soon
Some pics of one of my last grows from a decade ago.
The more the light the more the buds. It looks like to me you are kicking ass with this one. Everything looks amazing. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Latest posts

Latest posts