What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new additions to the flock.

supermanlives

Veteran

so what do you do with your doves?
not much. my old lady dragged em in . our old housekeeper had a client that died and the birds were gonna be put down. so i ended up with em. they dont require much maintainance. when they make thier dove sounds especially the male it sounds like someone laughing. its so fucking funny. they are pretty dumb. you can stick one in a pocket or whatever and they dont freak out one bit. probably why magicians use em. the so called doves released at weddings ect are really pigeons. these birds cant fly far they flutter and their too dumb to find their way home. i think they are pretty tho

woolybear

Veteran
really cool. how do birds make love? interesting.

do the adults shit a lot?

also, are they smart enough to not shit on you when you're holding them?

supermanlives

Veteran
is there anything your old lady won't bring home?

cool hobby though, good looking birds.......
she constantly suprises me with shit she brings home.i aint been shit on yet. mostly luck and the fact i dont walk around with them all day . just a couple minutes.